Come november 25-Dec-19
Wildone>>>-------> 25-Dec-19
Wildone>>>-------> 25-Dec-19
ground hunter 25-Dec-19
JTV 25-Dec-19
ground hunter 25-Dec-19
JTV 25-Dec-19
25-Dec-19
Would any of you happen to remember the name brand of this stand?

Back in the 90's there was an all aluminum hang on stand that had a gold anodizing on it with a flip up plastic seat. It used a chain and cable with 2 pink sponge balls to hang the stand. Basically you could set up the chain on the tree and just slide the stand over the cable to hang the stand. The sponge balls acted as stand offs so you could slide the stand on quietly. They were really light weight and had a nice big platform. I have one of them but there are no markings on it. I have got a piece of public land I want to use this on so I can take the stand out with me but leave the tree set up to hunt. It can be a long walk in sometimes and I don't want to leave my climber in there.

25-Dec-19
I have 2 of those stands. Mine were made by aero industries. They are long out of business.

25-Dec-19
We used to call them “ super pinkys “. Somebody stole mine but I still have several of the chain and ball set ups. Those were great stands. You couldn’t get them to make a noise.

25-Dec-19
Thank you PA . I knew someone here would know the answer. Hope you have a happy holiday and a safe New Year.

Keep me in mind if you want to get rid of them one day. I am going to see if I can make more of the chain attachments myself. I think I'll swap out the "S" hook for a quick link or better yet a padlock.

25-Dec-19
I'll buy the chain ball set ups off you if you want to dump them.

25-Dec-19
early design of the Chippewa Wedge Loc system, which has been improved and you can see it on You Tube

25-Dec-19

JTV's Link
A look alike Chippewa made by Aero Industries.... the Chippy's chains and strap will work on them ... Chippewa is still in business ... https://chippewawedgeloc.com/product-category/tree-stand-accessories/

25-Dec-19
JTV is correct

25-Dec-19
I have 2 of 'em ....

• Sitka Gear