drycreek 28-Dec-19
Jaquomo 28-Dec-19
Candor 28-Dec-19
Jaquomo 28-Dec-19
PA-R 30-Dec-19
TrapperKayak 30-Dec-19
APauls 30-Dec-19
27-Dec-19
73 degrees, here in S.E. Missouri, hunted yesterday short sleeve T-shirt. must be global warming.

27-Dec-19
Yea I sat yesterday afternoon at 69 degrees and I was eat up by mosquitoes!

27-Dec-19
I always keep my Thermacell in my pack. Had to use it the last two afternoons.

But mosquitoes aren't always the issue when the temps warm up. Walked by a copperhead sunning in the afternoon sun yesterday on the way in.

Be careful out there!

27-Dec-19
Or it could just be a warm weather pattern after one of the coldest Falls I can remember. . . .

It does suck. I need a north wind and bitter cold to get into my best late season food source

27-Dec-19

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
It has been as low as 19 degrees here in the morning but this morning it was 48 degrees. I didn't have to dress as heavy. Not seeing a lot of deer. After January I will hunt some squirrels for my crock pot.

27-Dec-19
I'm planning on putting a coat of paint on the topside of my boat tomorrow 65 in Dec go figure

27-Dec-19
makes it a lot easier to stay home and watch the CFP games Saturday. Seeing deer but with 5 days left in the season I want some coooool. Patience are so much higher when the mercury isn't....

28-Dec-19
I have been hunting in 63 degree weather all week and not seeing any movement at all. Front coming thru tonite and tomorrow. Suppose to cool things down considerably. Should be some good hunting early next week- then back into the rains again.

The woods are about the wettest I’ve seen in several years.

28-Dec-19
I wish we could get some rain. All the creeks and ponds are way low. Hot weather, no N winds, and I’ve not hunted in days, this just isn’t my kind of weather to hunt in. Our season is all but over and I’ve only killed one deer, nice buck, but I need at least one more to eat.

28-Dec-19
11 at my house right now. Expecting close to zero tonight. Glad all my tags are punched!

28-Dec-19
Buffalo...we get the cool weather on Monday that is heading your way.

Seeing a few does and young bucks but the last two weeks of December are usually cold and good for big deer but not right now. Took a friend of my son's this morning and got to blood him after he killed his first. Good stuff.... 67 degrees right now at 3:00. Going to take the afternoon off and watch the two tigers.

28-Dec-19
According to the scientific evidence from the Greenland Vostok ice cores, we've had this exact same cooling-warming signature five times over the past 400,000 years. We're at the 5th peak now.

Going to be a wind chill high of -20 at my place tomorrow here in NoCo. Sure glad I'm not still chasing muleys on the open plains!

30-Dec-19
Rain all day yesterday, about 3 inches worth, lots of water in the woods, river going to rise to 31 feet. Cool off last night, 39 " this morning, should help some, higher winds also forecast. It is what it is. Good luck to all.

30-Dec-19
Its one of the crappiest days out yet so far this year. Heckuva way to end the year. 30 knot east wind and hard driving rain, its not real cold but I'd rather have snow and 20F, it actually feels warmer then. Squirrel season is open - no squirrel in its right mind is out today - or else I just don't know because I'm not...

30-Dec-19
Global warming or climate change can’t come quick enough. The deer hunting here would become outstanding.

• Sitka Gear