Rut Nut 30-Dec-19
Brotsky 30-Dec-19
smarba 30-Dec-19
smarba 30-Dec-19
27-Dec-19

Ucsdryder's Link
Solid deal if you’re in the market!

27-Dec-19
I've still got one of the DeLorme's so I'm not in the market - but what's the final price? I don't know my login (wife handles Costco runs).

27-Dec-19
Same here I have a card but don’t know the login. I’m in the market.

What’s the final price?

27-Dec-19

Z Barebow's embedded Photo
Z Barebow's embedded Photo
Here you go.

27-Dec-19
Thanks barebow!

27-Dec-19
We didn’t have Costco for a long time in my city. I went somewhere hunting and they had one and a Sam’s Club just down the road. I asked my host what the difference is. Said “they are kinda the same, just democrats go to Costco and Republicans go to Sam’s” LO

We have both now, but not sure I have ever even bought anything from either...

Nice deal on that InReach. I just bought a Mini from Bass Pro on black Friday for a similar price.

—Jim

27-Dec-19
What’s the difference between the SE and the Explorer?

27-Dec-19

SixLomaz's Link
Sorry but Amazon has the SE+ for $219 ... renewed by Amazon and covered in warranty

Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.

Renewed products work and look like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Box and accessories (no headphones included) may be generic. Wireless devices come with the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.

100% global Iridium satellite coverage enables two-way text messaging from anywhere (satellite subscription required) Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center Track and share your location with family and friends Pair with mobile devices using the free Earthmate app for access to downloadable maps, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more

27-Dec-19
Six that’s a refurbished product

27-Dec-19
Or get it new there for 69.00 more

27-Dec-19
Bou it’s 10 dollars more. 219 vs 229

27-Dec-19
I like Costco better. Supposedly Costco also pays and treats their employees better.

28-Dec-19
OK , Sounds like a good price on the unit. Now how much does it cost for a subscription to use it???????

28-Dec-19
Must be a darn good upgrade coming!

28-Dec-19
My monthly fee for the freedom safety plan is 15.97 taxes included.

30-Dec-19
I went with the annual safety plan. Have to commit for a year, but monthly fee drops to $11.95 and there is a one time 19.95 fee

I have the Explorer that has the maps pre-loaded. THe SE model you have to download all the maps.

30-Dec-19
Yup, about $15 per month for the safety plan. Mine is on 9/1-1/1 each year and then I suspend it. I think it's $25 annually to be able to have the "freedom plan" which allows you to suspend it whenever you want.

30-Dec-19
Brotsky I do the same "freedom plan" and turn on/suspend as needed throughout the year depending on seasons I need it for. Very reasonable.

30-Dec-19

• Sitka Gear