franklin 02-Jan-20
Dale06 02-Jan-20
GF 03-Jan-20
smarba 03-Jan-20
Timex 03-Jan-20
franklin 03-Jan-20
TD 03-Jan-20
01-Jan-20
Does anyone have an input on this sight? I just watched a YouTube video on it and am skeptical, but i also thought nose jammer was a joke too....

01-Jan-20
They are no joke, put one on my Elite and is easier than a pin sight since I primary have hunted with a recurve/longbow it transition right to my form. If you are worried in shooting quarter size group then stay with the pin, for hunting purpose it get rid of second guessing. Suggest to give him a call and he is straight up and have outstanding service.

02-Jan-20
I watched the video & many years ago used something similar made by Darla on my recurve with success. At the end of the video it said buy now for 50% off. I may give it a try. Iv got a new bow coming & was considering a single or possibly a 2 pin slider sight but will give this one some thought

02-Jan-20

02-Jan-20
Give it a try I think Aaron still offer money back guarantee within 30 or so days if you don't like it. Plus he is easy to talk to, get in touch with him. Every one that I know that has tried or should say used it have had good success with it and are staying with it for bowhunting . Many say they have no interest in using pin sight again.

02-Jan-20
For those using this sight....how big, typically, are your 10-shot groups at 100 yards?

02-Jan-20
I could be mistaken but I think the owner has a disclaimer about the accuracy/range finding ability for shots past a certain distance (60 yards) as this is a hunt-only sight. Again, I could be wrong. I quickly glanced over that because I don't shoot 100 yards.

02-Jan-20
Looks like a whole lot of stuff going on in a hunting situation. It`s hard enough focusing on a single trigger thought in the heat of the moment, can`t imagine keeping it together to pull this off. It would take a lot of training.

Anyone remember the old pendulum sights?

02-Jan-20
I’ll pass on this sight.

03-Jan-20
“Looks like a whole lot of stuff going on in a hunting situation.”

That’s why I shoot barebow/Gapstinctive.

@sticksender - LOL

03-Jan-20
Of course you do...

I have personally heard good things about this sight from a couple of friends but never used it. I don't know enough to RECOMMEND it, but for anyone interested in trying it out it may be worthwhile.

03-Jan-20
3 rivers used to & may still sell a das long oval sight for ilf bows I tried it for a while but my problem was I was just shooting to much weight. This sight for shots say 40yds & under would work good I think just center the vitals in the appropriate area of the v & shoot. Perhaps the only negative for me would be possibly centering the v on the deer shoulder instead of just belind it & it May not work so well on quartiring shots either but I may still try it. Undecided

03-Jan-20
Wasn`t there a sight that used the top of the back and the belly as a "range finder"....I vaguely remember something like this years back.

03-Jan-20
I know 3 guys that have tried the sight. One took it right back off. The others really liked it on the range. Field situations not so much. One guy is still using his I think, but talking about going back to pins.

Anecdotal for sure, personally I have never used one so take it for what it's worth. (not even $.02....)

Years ago I built a sight that didn't use a "pin" but similar to this theory, relied on your eyes and brain to naturally center on target. And inconsistent grip torque nearly eliminated with it. Worked great, really great..... when you had a visible target (bullseye) to center. I was pretty excited and thrilled with myself. Robin Hoods and busted up arrows were getting common.

Then I shot some 3d targets. Groups instantly opened up substantially. Not having a bullseye to focus on was a huge difference in centering. As much as you try to "pick a spot" and focus on it, you still tended to shoot at "an area". Much different than putting a pin on a "spot". Having a focal point (bullseye) works amazingly well in this type of sight. Not having one didn't work as well. Maybe with practice it gets better.

Shooting an "area" may or may not be good enough for someone. You hear "I can hit a pie plate" all the time, this sight may really excel at that. And with more practice maybe get used to having no pin on the target. I think it's main claim/advantage is as a "semi automatic" range finder. But for me inside 40 it's not a real problem and much over 40 I'm normally ranging it anyway.

One thing that jumped right out at me is it's set up for "perfect" broadside shots. And I admittedly will take some much harder angles than that. And it's pretty "busy" in the sight picture. Over the years I've gone the other direction from 4 pins to 2 pins and finally to a nice clean single pin slider.

Everybody has to find what works best for them. Lucky to have so many directions to go and so many things available to try.

• Sitka Gear