Fuzzy 07-Jan-20
yooper89 07-Jan-20
Norseman 07-Jan-20
yooper89 07-Jan-20
APauls 07-Jan-20
Norseman 07-Jan-20
Buffalo1 07-Jan-20
02-Jan-20
Anyone else having issues with their PM's? I know they kinda disappear it seems like but lately I have gotten some that I read and don't have time to respond to right way. I go back the next day or a couple days later and they're gone. Anyway I can recover them? Also would like to get to some of the older ones that had some information and tips guys have sent me but cant find em anywhere. Is there a way to access them?

02-Jan-20
Geez....just saw my own thread post......wish I would have titled it something else. Too similar to PMS. Cant wait to see what comes up. Whoops.

02-Jan-20
I believe after 30 days they're gone forever

02-Jan-20
Once you read a PM it is archived; click on the box titled "Archived Messages" as they should be there for 30 days as stated above.

02-Jan-20
The term "archived" is misleading....archiving is preserving for history. "Archived" for 30 days is hardly "archiving". Maybe use the word "saved".

02-Jan-20
Yes.... very irritating. To preserve any pm's I've had to print them out or i take a screenshot and save it.

02-Jan-20
Got it. Ok. Thanks guys.

02-Jan-20
What I do within the 30 days (on my tablet) is click on "share" and email myself for future reference. Seems to work for me but there may be better "work arounds". Hope this helps because I don't know about the "day or two" !oses.

07-Jan-20
It does when they're in their late 50's

07-Jan-20
The 30 day "archive" period is one thing that drives me insane. Would love to look back on some of the conversations I've had on here before I realized they deleted after a month.

07-Jan-20
the harmless Colorado Drone mystery thread disappeared as well. Very interesting topic.

man...do I miss the CF

07-Jan-20
AFB is testing new counter surveillance drones. Nothing crazy.

07-Jan-20
Never losing PM's would be the #1 bowsite upgrade IMO. Or at least having the ability to save. Started getting people's cell #'s and email to have conversations because then you don't lose them.

07-Jan-20
Agreed!

07-Jan-20
I think 30 days is the shelf life of PM’s.

• Sitka Gear