Kevin Speicher 04-Jan-20
JTreeman 04-Jan-20
Pat Lefemine 04-Jan-20
Pat Lefemine 04-Jan-20
BIG BEAR 04-Jan-20
Bou'bound 05-Jan-20
Z Barebow 16-Jan-20
03-Jan-20
Suddenly I have to renter the pin on each thread. Saying not registered. Anyone know how to fix that by chance.

03-Jan-20
Sounds like you tossed your cookies!

03-Jan-20
Enter pin the refresh, should fix it. If not you’re not getting the bowsite cookie downloaded and saved to the device.

03-Jan-20
Entering pin no longer works. How would a guy get cookies to download.

03-Jan-20
Interesting. Same thing happened to me today too.

—Jim

04-Jan-20
Subscription due , come on ante up.

04-Jan-20
Just happened to me too..

04-Jan-20
I suspect someone may have hacked Bowsite. The Hong Kong laundry guy doesn't seem to have trouble getting on ;-)

04-Jan-20
Still happening. Anyone else by chance. Not on computer not on I pad but phone is not holding registration

04-Jan-20
Hello??

I'm Kool

Robb

04-Jan-20
It is possible the browser settings on your phone were changed. Any browser can be set to reject cookies. On an iPhone that’s found at: Settings / Safari / BlockAllCookies

04-Jan-20
Happened to me also, I had to register again.

04-Jan-20
I just went in to settings and reset the browser history. Seemed to fix it for me. Iphone for me

—Jim

04-Jan-20
Nothing changed here. Check privacy settings and make sure you’re not in private mode. Easiest way to check on iPhone is the window at the top of your safari browser will be darker than normal.

04-Jan-20

Pat Lefemine's embedded Photo
Pat Lefemine's embedded Photo
Private mode on will never retain cookies and settings. This is a common mistake.

04-Jan-20
Grant........ There must be a glitch on the east coast with the Patriots losing.............

05-Jan-20
Thanks all set

16-Jan-20
Related topic- I had to reregister on my work PC after upgrade to Win10. But I used a PIN from an old user name. How do I reregister with proper PIN so my preferred user name (Z Barebow) shows up?

• Sitka Gear