Bowfreak 04-Jan-20
Aces11 04-Jan-20
RT 04-Jan-20
Bowfreak 04-Jan-20
Bowfreak 04-Jan-20
Bowfreak 04-Jan-20
Bowfreak 05-Jan-20
04-Jan-20
I upgraded stock straps on my lone wolf climber with a shoulder strap and waist belt designed for back pack sprayers. It's a harness by Smith Performance Sprayers and it's $30 on Amazon. I didn't want to spend $60+ for the Molle strap and waist belt upgrade so I wanted to try something different. This is a pretty cool mod that is cheap. I'm guessing the harness is designed for someone less than 6' but it works just fine for me at 6'3 ish. It is very light and is a very nice upgrade IMHO. I attached the top connections with zip ties and used the existing strap and buckles for attachment toward the bottom of the harness.

04-Jan-20

Bowfreak's embedded Photo
Top attachment
Top attachment
Bottom attachment
Bottom attachment
Pics loaded funny in the original post. Let's try again.

04-Jan-20
That’s a great idea!

04-Jan-20
Slick

04-Jan-20

I forgot to show it attached to the stand.

I still need to remove the stock straps.

04-Jan-20
JTV,

It rides high. You can lengthen the shoulder straps a bit and allow it to ride a little lower, but it is going to ride high by default.

04-Jan-20
Smith Performance Sprayers 182943 Padded Nylon Backpack Straps https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MY1YLJZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_W1reEbGF4WKQ1

05-Jan-20
JTV,

I haven't had any weight on it, but without weight I'd say it rides a little higher than I'd like....but I think it's way better than riding too low.

• Sitka Gear