Jack Harris 05-Jan-20
Trophyhill 05-Jan-20
WV Mountaineer 05-Jan-20
12yards 06-Jan-20
Jeff Durnell 07-Jan-20
TrapperKayak 07-Jan-20
Jeff Durnell 07-Jan-20
05-Jan-20
Ok so iv been on the lw forum for a long time but it has just become to stuffy. Injuries due to a motorcycle crash 40 years ago compounded by psoriatic arthritis has all but ended my traditional bow shooting. But ultimately I don't care when I'm in my back yard shooting whatever bow or whatever gun or working on fishing gear getting ready for an offshore trip or going to a pond with the grandkids it doesn't matter all of life's completelys go away when I'm hunting & fishing I'm a hunter & fisherman it consumes me & always has & always will it's what & who I am ....it's so easy to get cought up in your personal preferences these days. But ultimately I'm just thankful & greatfull for what iv experienced & done & hope to continue to do especially with my grandkids. Life is good

So what does it mean to you

05-Jan-20
No offense intended but what does what mean to me? Life?

05-Jan-20
what is the question?

05-Jan-20
I'm consumed. I'm obsessed. I am selfish when it comes down to it. Nothing or noone but myself keeps me from hunting or fishing. It's more than just a way of life. It is my life. I'm enjoying my annual January rutting mule deer hunt as we speak. If only I could get past all these does! Lol

05-Jan-20
It’s my passion and my number one way to recreate.

06-Jan-20
Not a day goes by that I don't spend some time thinking about bowhunting/bowshooting/planning/equipment/etc. I'd say it is my obsession for sure.

07-Jan-20
I still enjoy bowhunting more than any other endeavor, and will only ever care to do it with homemade wooden bows and arrows, but it's just archery, hunting, and only a part of how I spend quality time outdoors, or in the shop for that matter. Fishing, hunting, trapping, shooting, hiking, camping, gathering wild edibles, making useful stuff with what nature provides, just being connected and integral to, and learning and experiencing more about the natural world... that's what intrigues me, always has. And yes, I agree, Cal, the LW feels 'stuffy'.

07-Jan-20
Who, me? :? Hope I don't contribute to LW stuffiness.... :)

07-Jan-20
Oops, forgot who I was talking to about what. Too many threads open at the same time ;^)

• Sitka Gear