foxwillkill 08-Mar-20
INbowdude 08-Mar-20
foxwillkill 09-Mar-20
boothill 10-Mar-20
INbowdude 16-Mar-20
thehairlessone 16-Mar-20
foxwillkill 17-Mar-20
08-Jan-20
The annual Fox and friends Shiloh hunt will be here in a month. The group this year consists of myself, son, 2 grandsons and two friends. Should be a great time. We are looking forward to meeting new owners & of course seeing Les.

08-Jan-20
Good luck to you and your group Kendall. I'll be looking forward to your report because I know you will have a great time.

08-Jan-20
I could be a friend....LOL, best of luck. Post pics and stories.

09-Jan-20
I'll keep you posted. I'm taking Bad Karma's advice and in the mornings I'm taking in 40 lbs of corn on pack frame to rattle snake ridge for morning hunts. Seems kind of crazy, but remember who's sending this message.

09-Jan-20
I always go in as quiet as possible in the morning with no lights if possible and no extra corn. I find they are laid up close to the feeders and if you make too much commotion will blow them out. Maybe over thinking it some but BK has had a bit of success down there I'd say.

09-Jan-20
I've shot several doing just what you said Boothill. I'm just going to try something different this time. I never shot one at rattlesnake ridge.

09-Jan-20
I’ll be there Friday and Saturday this week. Looking forward to it.

09-Jan-20
Look forward to hearing some reports from Shiloh Vets, our group will be following weekend of Skippy hunt. This is either year 15-16, all conversations I have had with new owners have been great looking forward to meeting them, and as always will be great to see Les! Plan on posting a thread following or during my hunt this year, will only make get you chomping at the bit a little more Fox!

09-Jan-20
Skippy and Ksbow you guys have a great time and keep us posted. It will be great fun.

09-Jan-20
FWK, you'll have some fun. I think they run the roads because we walk the roads, and they can find us. Plus, they are used to feeding in the roads at the midday food run.

Last time I was at Shiloh, they were running a lot in the mid afternoon before folks were headed to the stands. But, I managed to find one taking a nap, and snuck to about ten years, converting that nap into a dirt nap.

09-Jan-20
We have shot more than one early in the afternoon just off the road.

09-Jan-20
hows the place operating these days under new management

09-Jan-20
Jon and Linda are great people and do a great job.

10-Jan-20
Good luck, I have heard they are great to be with.

10-Jan-20
Have fun guys, and post some pics when you get a chance! We're rootin' for y'all (pun intended).

11-Jan-20
It will seem strange with out the Nappers.

12-Jan-20
The last few weeks are always the longest when waiting on a hunt. I look forward to Shiloh every year

13-Jan-20
I can't stay away from that place. My home away from home. Looking forward to meeting the new owners and seeing Big Country again. I will miss Matt & Cheryl though.

19-Jan-20
Any updates from skippy or ksbow

19-Jan-20
Hunt was good, lots of big hogs. Hogs did not hit the feeders very well so we did spot and stalk. Jon and Linda are good folks. Less was great as always. Weather was terrible, monsoon rain Friday and very cold Saturday morning. Everyone left camp Saturday night because of work commitments on Sunday.

19-Jan-20
Sounds like a tuff hunt.

29-Jan-20
One week from tomorrow can't wait. Bringing my 2 sons one 13 one 11

31-Jan-20
Best of luck Fox! You guys will kill it. Literally and figuratively.

31-Jan-20
Weather looks to be nice, good luck!

07-Mar-20
What happened to Matt & Cheryl?

Haven’t talked to them for a couple years

Rick

08-Mar-20
They sold Shiloh. They still keep an eye on bowsite. I'll them respond.

08-Mar-20
Shiloh in a month for me! LOL, sorry to shanghai the thread Fox.

09-Mar-20
Good deal INbowdude! Knock em dead. Make sure you keep us posted when you get there. I'll be in Australia at that time but I'll try to keep up with your posts.

09-Mar-20
Hey Rick, long time no see buddy! For those of you whom haven't been on Bowsite for over a decade, Rick is the person who donated the Shiloh Hunting sign we had posted at the gate.

It's a long story Rick, but basically we were asked to fill in for a little church that lost their Pastor back in 2016, so we had been driving an hour each way to do so. Well, after about six months we were voted in as permanent pastor, and then over the next couple of years the church grew from a congregation of five to being filled to its capacity of about 40. All about the same time, we found a new building right on the interstate, Jon and Linda offered to buy the ranch, and we found a new house just a few minutes from the church. The way it all unfolded was without doubt, a miracle. In fact just a few weeks ago we had seventy six souls in church! The Lord is blessing, and helping us to do a great work helping people in ways we never dreamed we could!

We knew Jon, Linda and the boys before we sold the ranch to them, as we had been buying hogs from Jon for many years. We knew that the business we worked so hard to build and grow would be in good hands with them. Give them a shout and get back down to Oklahoma and kill some hogs! I guarantee you'll have a great hunt, even better than you did with us!

-Cheryl, Matt and Kai

10-Mar-20
Won't be the same without you folks though. Glad things are well with you and the church.

16-Mar-20
Corona virus be damned, I'm going hog hunting!

16-Mar-20
Good to hear from you Matt. Glad your doing well. Congrats on the church. Might be back at Shiloh this year.

Take care

Rick

17-Mar-20
INbowdude, hogs in the dirt always makes me feel better.

• Sitka Gear