ScumFrog 14-Jan-20
Trial153 14-Jan-20
SixLomaz 14-Jan-20
Matt 14-Jan-20
Teeton 16-Jan-20
APauls 16-Jan-20
JL 16-Jan-20
10-Jan-20
Anyone try or have any thoughts on this new rest?

10-Jan-20
I just replace the bristles on my WB the other day. I have no intention of replacing my original pro WB.

10-Jan-20
I like the name

10-Jan-20
Game changer for sure. Old WB is obsolete now.

10-Jan-20
Good one Fubar lol.

The fact that all vanes/feathers make equal contact is what I like about the WB....not sure how I feel about the V.

12-Jan-20
wonder why they would put the upper bridge on the riser side in should a way that you can get vane contact? seems like big mistake

12-Jan-20
I see little to no advantage over a regular biscuit. And it seems that they are eliminating everyone who shoot 4 fletch arrows, which seems to be a growing number of guys. Stepping backwards so that next year they can introduce a new improved V-biscuit called the O-biscuit!

—Jim

12-Jan-20
Same design as the "Octane Hostage"...but beefier. My Daughter has one of those on her bow.

I agree with Trial153...I see vane contact on the upper portion against the riser. Should have been molded in a circle.

12-Jan-20

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
I have no interest in these but I'm trying to understand what you guys are talking about regarding vane contact against the riser.

12-Jan-20
I assume they are talking about the circled portion. Also why I wouldn’t use it for 4 fletch arrows. I personally really don’t see it being an issue for 3 fletch arrows which it was obviously designed for. I won’t be using it either, so my opinion is kinda moot as well, but it’s the internet, I might as well throw it out there!

—Jim

12-Jan-20
Riser side, not riser. If you nock a three fletch any way except with a cock vane up you can have contact with the rest on the top riser side of the rest housing. Four fletch may give you contact as well.

I am not WB fan by any stretch, however i have tuned and set up a bunch of them. This makes more problems then it fixes.

12-Jan-20

JTreeman's embedded Photo
JTreeman's embedded Photo
Sorry, forgot pic...

12-Jan-20
Gotcha. Assumed this rest is meant strictly for 3-fletch with cock vane up.

A whisker biscuit shooter worrying about vane contact seems kind of ironic. :):):)

12-Jan-20
Yes contact with the bristles if its conssistant will be "ok" if its your thing. This is silly. And almost an omission that contact sucks.... Nothing but drop aways for this guy

12-Jan-20
Cock vane up is the procedure for a regular WB. A regular WB has the dark bristles on the bottom for the shaft to ride on, and no vanes are meant to pass through them as they are a lot stiffer. So, cock vane up, nothing changes on the "V" design.

13-Jan-20
Long time WB user here. I'm not sure what this gives me? At this point I'll pass.

13-Jan-20
Yeah, they pretty much killed their market for the 4-fletch guys with this one.

13-Jan-20
4 fletch shooters can still get the original round WB. Hopefully they will not drop the round and only offer the "V" biscuit.

13-Jan-20
I'm waiting for the biscuit with no bristles....

13-Jan-20
Bowbender there used to be a rest that "magnetically" held the arrow free floating in the middle.

This just looks like trying to solve a problem where there isn't one. Original design has been so tested and proven it's just been same old same old and has lost it's sex appeal by simply staying the same. Just like Rocket Steelheads. Every now and then they try and tinker with something tried, tested and proven.

It is sales related. People like buying new, fresh ideas, even if in reality they are worse than the time tested idea.

14-Jan-20
^This

14-Jan-20
I wish i could get my hands on a dozen 125 grain 1.25 orginal rocket steelheads

14-Jan-20
Just add water and flush down the drain ... the cash in wallet of course.

14-Jan-20
"Yeah, they pretty much killed their market for the 4-fletch guys with this one."

They are going to have to muddle by on the other 99.7% of the market...

16-Jan-20

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
I really do like my whisker biscuit, but I see absolutely no advantages over the old round one with the new V biscuit

16-Jan-20
Maybe it is somehow easier or cheaper to manufacture so they made the switch to increase profit margin. Who knows. Less bristles needed or something.

16-Jan-20
Unless the bristles are perfectly even on the outbound side, I can see it interfering with the arrow flight upon passing thru it. If one of the 3 bristles are off, so will be the friction/drag on the shaft or vane. Besides...the only good biscuit is the one with sausage gravy on it or SOS.

• Sitka Gear