spike78 21-Jan-20
Zildjian51 22-Jan-20
SJJ 22-Jan-20
Mule Power 22-Jan-20
Zildjian51 22-Jan-20
Mule Power 22-Jan-20
10-Jan-20

JTV's Link
yea, it aint bow hunting or archery, but many here grew up listening to Rush ... Neil was one of the best drummers that ever existed .....

Neil Peart, the legendary drummer for the popular Canadian rock trio Rush, has died at age 67, the band announced Friday.

Peart died on Tuesday in Santa Monica, Calif., after battling brain cancer, family spokesperson Elliot Mintz said in a statement obtained by Fox News.... I am heart broken ... one of my favorites !! ..................

10-Jan-20

10-Jan-20
Whenever someone mentions great drummers, Neil Peart is the first guy I think of. Saw Rush back in the early 80's. Great show and Neil was phenomenal!

10-Jan-20
Bummer. One of the great drummers of all time. First saw them in a gym in Minot ND in 1975 when they opened for Blue Oyster Cult. I've been a fan ever since. RIP Neil.

10-Jan-20
Arguably the greatest rock and roll drummer in history. RIP.

10-Jan-20
Greatest drummer, teamed up with the greatest guitarist and greatest bassist. Sad news. One of my favorite bands, never got to see them.

10-Jan-20
Not near as often anymore I get to say this, but a little before my time.

10-Jan-20
went to 2 of their concerts..... they finally made it into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2013 ..... I listened to 2112 last evening on the way home from work ... I am heart broken !!

10-Jan-20
Sad news for sure, arguably the greatest rock and roll drummer to ever pick up the sticks. Had the privilege to see them live twice. Rush, 3 of the most talented musicians to ever make musing together. Bummer for sure.

10-Jan-20
I grew up listening to Rush .... a lot of memories there .... a lot of brain cells lost also .... ;0(

10-Jan-20
Sad. I remember when John Bonham passed too

10-Jan-20
yup ^^ ........ Bonham was due to drugs and alcohol .... as for Neil, cancer is a nasty way to go ... didnt even know he was sick ... very sad .. I'm heart broken .... my favorite drummer

10-Jan-20
its is a loss and yes he was one of the greats, however, the greatest? I think Keith Moon and a few others would take the Pepsi challenge.

10-Jan-20
would like to see the drum off between Neil, Bonham, Moon, Carmen Appice, Gene Kruppa .. Rolling Stone has Peart at #4 ..... #1 Bonham ... Moon #2.... I cant go with that ... Neil is #1 ...

10-Jan-20
Dude was a legend. RIP!

10-Jan-20
For only having 1 arm, Rick Allen with Def Leppard is not too shabby

10-Jan-20
True ^^

10-Jan-20
Regret never seeing Rush in concert. Heck I didn’t even like them until I was in my thirties and realized that just three people were making all that sound. Much respect.

10-Jan-20
Damn shame

10-Jan-20
When I was a teenager we were in the Rush "cult".....even had me reading Ayn Rand. What a throat punch this is.

10-Jan-20
Throat punch, indeed. I'm a big John Bonham fan but Peart was better. A heck of a lyricist to boot. My son is a bigger fan than I am and that is a fitting tribute to his impact.

10-Jan-20
Wow, hadn’t heard this. His book he wrote about traveling across country on his motorcycle after his wife died was really good.

10-Jan-20

10-Jan-20

10-Jan-20
R.I.P.

Rush a was a big part of my youth. Their music was the score behind much of my life as a teen. I played in a band and we did our best to cover a few Rush songs. That gave a whole new perspective on how talented they were. Always loved his drumming.

10-Jan-20
Very impressive solo. Rush put out some good stuff. Sorry to hear of his death.

10-Jan-20

Heard it today on the way home. First heard Rush in my 10th grade sociology class. Teacher played 2112. Been hooked ever since. I loved how every album was distinctly Rush, but each one had a different sound or feel. Fly by Night, Caress of Steel (way under rated) , all the way thru Moving Pictures. After MP, their music didn't intrigue me as it once did. Even so, they are still my favorite group. Saw them in 1980 & 1981 or '82. My son asked me which was my favorite album. I said Fly by Night, Caress of Steel ,2112, A Farewell to Kings, Hemispheres, Permanent Waves and Moving Pictures are number 1. Depending on the mood, each one is my fave.

This seems like a fitting tribute. Godspeed, Neil and thank you.

10-Jan-20
The only Rush song I was allowed to do vocals on. We lost a good one.

10-Jan-20
lol.... Maybe La Villa Strangiato from Hemispheres?

10-Jan-20

longspeak74's embedded Photo
longspeak74's embedded Photo
I started playing drums in 4th grade and lasted through college. Neil was my biggest inspiration and influence. Still remember the first time I heard YYZ.

10-Jan-20
Bowbender - La Villa on Exit Stage Left is the best version, IMO.

10-Jan-20
One of the top 3 drummers ever

Never cared much for Rush. They started I guess in late 60s 67-68?? There were so many groups that were way better back then.

He will be missed for sure though

10-Jan-20
We lost a great drummer for sure. Sad.

10-Jan-20
Very sad to hear this. A lot of Rush tunes are on my playlist while at the gym. The opening for 2112 is just awesome with the earbuds in cranked up.

10-Jan-20
It was late 1976 and I was sitting in a high school Architectural Drafting class. Our teacher let us listen to music while we worked on our assignments and one of the guys put 2112 in the cassette player. I was blown away and Rush has been my favorite band ever since. All three are so incredibly talented with the their chosen instruments and with Neil's lyrical genius, they became one of rock's greatest bands. Best move Geddy and Alex ever made was booting John Rutsey and finding Neil.

I'm sure Neil's up above playing the "drum solo of life." RIP

10-Jan-20
To give you an idea just what a drummer he was, he did La Villa Strangiato when he was just 25 and the album was released when he was 26.

Those that are drummers know what a feat that is. I think that Rolling Stones poll may have been a "favorites" but certainly not "the greatest" poll. His time signatures is what separated him from the others.

10-Jan-20
Saw them twice and yup I believe he was the GOAT drummer! They put on a great show.

10-Jan-20
Neil Pert was incredible. Had the pleasure of seeing him 3 times over the Years. He will finally get to join his Wife and Child, that he tragically lost years ago. God needed him more than us...Heaven is going to rock!!

10-Jan-20
Neil Pert was THE MAN. Being a drummer, he was my hero as a kid. Man I tried replicating his stuff for hours on end. Saw him live not too long ago..

10-Jan-20
And while we are on Rush Alex Lifeson is THE most underrated guitarist of all time phenomenal.

10-Jan-20
Greatest Drummer Of All Time!!!

11-Jan-20

11-Jan-20
Wow that video shows the talent of each band member!

11-Jan-20
JTV.... Thank you for the links....

Very intelligent man,,, and understand why I needed to keep up back in the day...

11-Jan-20
exit stage left

11-Jan-20
Wow. I breezed across this thread quickly to see who “got it” and who didn’t. As Picasso and Van Gough have been forever recognized as unforgettable artists Neil Peart was a truly legendary artist of percussions. Not just drums. I play drums myself. I’ve listened to Rush and seen them in concerts. For me it was impossible not to focus on his drum licks. He was born to play drums and he was so Fn good that I can’t imagine he was inspired by anything other than life itself.

Whoever the living number 2 drummer of all time is he just got a promotion. Neil Peart was the king. RIP Professor! :-(

11-Jan-20
I live very close to the border and would see them live at a smaller hockey rink. And have been a fan since.

I Actually snuck back stage and talked to each one. I do think Bonham was a lot like Neil. He doesn’t just set the rhythm. He is the best part of the band

11-Jan-20

N8tureBoy's Link
Amazing lytics and percussion. Glad he was able to overcome the tragic loss of his daughter and first wife. RIP Neal

11-Jan-20
OIL talent and incredible life story. So few people ever rise to that level of ability in anything. Watching him play has always made me feel like I need to practice more....at something!!

Inspiring man.

11-Jan-20
What was the lyric...."we have assumed control, we have assumed control"?

Great drummer, great band that had a sense of humor too, have them on my iPod and Android and gave a listen last night on the commute. I always admired just how massive his drum set was, he used all of it.

Rip

11-Jan-20
Man.... I can remember every kid I knew playing the air drums to Rush and Neil Peart... !!!

Yes.... Sense of humor Grasshopper.... Remember when Geddy Lee sang Take Off To The Great White North on Bob and Doug McKenzie’s album ?? Representing Canada and Rock and Roll proudly !! Love me some Rush.....

R.I.P. Neil.

11-Jan-20
Sad news. He seemed like a regular good guy in any interviews I’ve seen. Alex Lifeson’s acceptance soeech at Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction was hilarious.

11-Jan-20
He was certainly one of the best. My brother is a drummer and spoke very highly of his talent. Many hours in our garage listening to him jam to Rush, learning how to play like him. Never saw them live, which I regret. RIP!

11-Jan-20
Sad. My first album was Hemispheres. Love “The Trees”

11-Jan-20
"There is trouble in the forest there is trouble with the tress As the maples crave more sunlight and oaks ignore their pleas."

"..and the tress are now kept equal with hatchet , axe and saw..."

Rest in Peace Neil

I used to sing this one in the garage band 40 years ago. Sang for my kids just a few years back can still hit the notes.

Time to do it again as a tribute...

11-Jan-20

11-Jan-20
& I'm the only one that admitted to smoking pot as a kid in the cbd thread haha that's funny.rush is one of the few rock n roll shows I didn't see. Rest in peace neil

11-Jan-20
Rush rocks! Yeah we did a lot of cruising while listening to them. Wish I would have seen them live.

11-Jan-20
I was fortunate to see them in concert six times. The first was their 1981 Moving Pictures tour in Minneapolis. They literally lit up the stage with their fireworks display. Then I saw them again on their 1982 Signals tour in Sioux Falls, the only time they played there. It wasn't until 22 years later when I went to their 2004 R30 show in Salt Lake City and then the 2007 Snakes and Arrows show, also in Salt Lake City. Next was the 2010 Time Machine tour at Red Rocks and finally, their R40 farewell tour in 2015 at the Pepsi Center in Denver. Special memories, for sure. (Note, some more special than others as I've had to edit this post several times as friends and family have cleared quite a bit of fog from my old, terrible memory. LOL!)

11-Jan-20

JTV's Link
Rush played 2152 concerts ... go ahead and pick the year and the show you were at ....... https://www.concertarchives.org/bands/rush

my two times was Chicago/ Aragon Ball Room April 28/1975 and at the Texas Jam VII/June 8/1984 Houston Astrodome

11-Jan-20
Yep…..March 22, 1978 at the Boutwell in B'ham.

Pat Travers, The Babys, and Rush.

Ticket was $7.50

Great show!

11-Jan-20
Without question, he was super talented on the drum kit and writing lyrics and books.

They where my first big concert way back.

A true Icon.

11-Jan-20

Mule Power's embedded Photo
Mule Power's embedded Photo
I’m lucky to be able to handle drums in front of me. I can’t imagine being surrounded by them!

11-Jan-20
Running errands today and “Red Barchetta” came up. What a talented group of musicians. RIP Neal Peart.

11-Jan-20
Mule Power... now THATS a drum set !! .. to me, the best there was .... a lot of memories with him/them ... music of my life .... every time I hear them, I think of the time and where I was in my life when that tune came out ....

11-Jan-20
Im way to young to fully understand what you old farts are talkin bout, but i will agree Rush is good music. And i dont know anything about drumming but the dude seems to be able to shred on em. Just saw this article i posted below, thought it was kinda cool

11-Jan-20

stick n string's Link

11-Jan-20
Glad to see this thread. I saw them the first time at the Sept 9, 1979 show at Rose Arena. That concert site says it was in Grand Rapids, MI, but Rose is Central Michigan University's basketball arena and is in Mt Pleasant. It is a small arena and my brothers and I and some friends had seats about 8 rows from the stage on the basketball court. I was 15 years old. We were all thoroughly hooked on Rush after that show. Neil soloed on Xanadu and I highly recommend that song to all.

I texted my brothers yesterday to let them know when I saw the headline about him passing. One tried to write back 'Aw', but it got spell checked to 'Awe'. I told him that it was the first time that spell-check had ever got it right. Neil's drumming and lyrical genius was, is, and always will be awe inspiring.

11-Jan-20
Rush and Zep have been my 2 favorite bands, hell, since the mid seventies. Now the 2 best are gone, and I remember when Bonham passed. Seen rush a bunch of times including 2015 on their last tour. What an incredible drummer! R.I.P. Neil

11-Jan-20

Notme's Link
https://youtu.be/sI5VuBzo-Qc

The anthem of every working man..

11-Jan-20
WOW !~! .... ^^ .... hadnt seen that version before .....

11-Jan-20
Joey Ward, Pat Travers....man those guys could rock, too! Another of my fav guitar Gods!

11-Jan-20
Marathon by Rush

It's not how fast you can go

The force goes into the flow

If you pick up the beat

You can forget about the heat

More than just survival

More than just a flash

More than just a dotted line

More than just a dash

It's a test of ultimate will

The heartbreak climb uphill

Got to pick up the pace

If you want to stay in the race

More than just blind ambition

More than just simple greed

More than just a finish line

Must feed this burning need

In the long run

From first to last

The peak is never passed

Something always fires the light

That gets in your eyes

One moment's high

And glory rolls on by

Like a streak of lightning

That flashes and fades

In the summer sky

Your meters may overload

You can rest at the side of the road

You can miss a stride

But nobody gets a free ride

More than high performance

More than just a spark

More than just the bottom line

Or a lucky shot in the dark

In the long run

You can do a lot in a lifetime

If you don't burn out too fast

You can make the most of the distance

First you need endurance

First you've got to last

11-Jan-20
RIP Neil. This one hurt when I read about it, he went way too young.

I was a drummer from age 14-23, spent many hours with my headphones on trying to play along with Rush songs and figure out just WTH he was doing. Not only was he the GOAT at drums, he also wrote incredibly insightful lyrics. Rush was a fantastic band, three truly incredible musicians.

That Rolling Stone poll is BS, I've heard enough of Bonham and Moon to know they aren't as good as Peart. More popular, sure, but the drums didn't add to the music as much in Zep and The Who. (Not hating, I do respect those two) If you're a fan of drumming, check out Danny Carey from Tool, IMHO he's on par with Peart.

I'll also add that if you haven't heard the album Clockwork Angels from Rush (2014-ish) it is an awesome album.

12-Jan-20
Dang, the memories I get now. My dad and I used to share a deer stand until I was 15 or so. He used to go back to "the Shack" and start the prime rib around lunch time, then come back to the stand at 3:00. I now remember listening to "Roll the Bones" on my headphones in the stand one day after he left. Had to get my fill of Neil, but still scanning the woods. RIP Neil.

12-Jan-20
Had an x-girlfriend back the day that roadied with them and seen Rush over half a dozen times in concert from the late seventies 2112 tour until about 12 years ago,,, always great shows...

12-Jan-20
Check out YouTube A work in progress with Neil Peart. I did not know that he reinvented his drumming style after 30 years and sought out a drum teacher in the 90s.

12-Jan-20
Very sad news. Was fortunate to see him in concert 3 times. Twice in the 80’s then 2015 at Milwaukee Summerfest. The last was a very memorable show. A great performance on a very comfy summer evening on the big lake. RIP Neil the best.

12-Jan-20

Notme's Link
https://youtu.be/6XPrNGpzeGI Also look up "where's my thing" live.. great examples on how 3 individual styles make 1 great band..sadly like a puzzle you can't have one without the other.Good Night Professor

12-Jan-20
There is a great documentary on Rush on Netflix. I had to watch it again. I personally favor their less refined, earlier stuff, up to and including Moving Pictures.

12-Jan-20
Bad news. Fantastic drummer. Also wrote the lyrics. Huge void left in the music world.

12-Jan-20
I was turned on you Rush in the late '70s by my cousin Vince, keyboardist for the Tubes and later for the Greatful Dead. Back stage at the Celebrity Theater after a Tubes concert he said, you have to listen to these guys, you'll never hear a better sound out only three guys, but pay attention to the drummer, he's off the charts! RIP Neil, RIP Vince. Tragic.

12-Jan-20
For drummers....I always thought Ginger Baker and Bun E. Carlos were good for the groups they were in. Of course anything Cream is great.

12-Jan-20
WMMR in Phila is doing a tribute to Neil and rush right now. All Rush and guest , story’s etc. Mike Portnoy is up next, a friend of Neil’s, his influence and a great drummer himself. The music is fantastic. A little sad though to listen to.

12-Jan-20

Notme's Link
https://www.npr.org/2020/01/11/795555335/remembering-neil-peart-a-monster-drummer-with-a-poets-heart

12-Jan-20
Alex was great in that acceptance speech ^^ ... Blah blah blah blah .....lol ....

12-Jan-20
Something tells me the Mod, who shall remain nameless, was a Rush fan but not a Chiefs fan, lol!

12-Jan-20
Or a Rogers fan.....

13-Jan-20
I am a huge RUSH fan and have seen them in concert 20 or so times ! I remember purchasing a Signals program book at my first concert in 83 and one of the pictures in the book was Neil shooting a bow backstage . I later read in one of his books that he did that for a few tours to relax !!

13-Jan-20
That's what I was thinking Lou, or maybe not a Frank fan;-)

13-Jan-20
Rush, you either got it or you didn't, but there was no denying that the three of them, individually were absolute masters at their crafts, and Neil Peart was the Professor. Together, they made music that sounded like it came from over 10 musicians, yet it was only three. The BIG thing was, whatever they pulled off in the studio, they pulled off live as well.

13-Jan-20
The GOAT for sure... RIP

13-Jan-20
Anyone else notice that during the football games yesterday, as they cut away to commercials 'Limelight' was playing.

13-Jan-20
Yeah longspeak74, caught that too, both on Saturday and Sunday, nice little tribute... Too bad none of the announcers said anything...

13-Jan-20
I like to think that some producer did it themselves; quietly behind the scenes as a tribute.

13-Jan-20
Yeah, sounds right...

13-Jan-20
Yes. I noticed too. Both days

15-Jan-20

Mule Power's Link
And here I thought something was wrong with me. I shared two of his passions, drumming and riding motorcycles. If he was an elk hunter we might have been brothers. I found it interesting, or appropriate that this thread was in the elk forums though. I felt it was appropriate since elk are the king of beasts here where we live.

15-Jan-20
^^^ so true..I'm still over dosing on the music and interviews..been a fan since 15, I'm 59

15-Jan-20
Neil started bringing a bicycle on tour, to get out and see some of the cities and country side while on tour. He didn't like flying, and got a motorcycle to travel between cities and see even more countryside while touring. Alex and Geddy were cool with that, cuz they could now ditch the tour bus and fly between shows. The great thing about Rush is that they are regular guys, and did not act like typical rock stars. There aren't any rehab stories with them that I know of. Alex Lifeson appeared on an episode or two or Trailer Park Boys, which was hilarious.

15-Jan-20
Watched the Rush movie/documentary on Netflix a few nights back. Highly recommend it if you like music or have any interest in Rush.

15-Jan-20
Here’s a good one for you... a friend of mine was driving north of Pittsburgh near a rural area. There was a mall there, the Clearview Mall and was early morning before the stores opened. He notices a limousine parked and there were a couple guys running remote control cars around the parking lot so he went over to see who it was. You guessed it.... Neil, Alex, and Geddy! The shot the shit for a little and they gave him free tickets to the show that weekend. How cool is that!!!

15-Jan-20
Mule Power what year was that? Did your "friend" take you to the show?

15-Jan-20
Not sure of the exat year... late 70s early 80s. And no! It was before I knew him.

I have a really good friend from Toronto who used to go watch them play.... in a garage! That was before Neil joined the band though. John Rutsey was the drummer then.

15-Jan-20
That's a cool story about the remote control cars Mule Power...

They got their breakout in Cleveland with help from WMMS DJ, Betty "Crash" Korvan in the 70s... That's when I got into them...

15-Jan-20
A theatre near us had the "Time Stands Still" documentary showing recently. My girlfriend could never understand why I was such a huge Rush fan and why I was always forcing my 11 year old daughter to listen to them on the radio (she called them "old timey"). She quickly understood what masterful musicians they were. Oddly enough, 'Available Light' from Presto was playing at the very end of the film, a favorite song of mine.

15-Jan-20
Z bare bow, I presume you are referencing “ beyond the lighted stage”. Man that is excellent, if you guys have never seen it, you sound look it up and watch

15-Jan-20

Mule Power's Link
Here’s an interesting article. Public tributes across the country. I love it.

15-Jan-20
I have another good friend I met in the mid 90s. A hippie from Toronto. Before Neil joined the band when John Rutsey was the drummer who used to go watch them play.... in a garage!

15-Jan-20
bill v- that is the one.

Loved it. I laughed out loud with comments from Gene Simmons about post show activities.

15-Jan-20
Billv there was a movie that showed the behind the scene footage of the R40 tour called time stand still , my family and I saw it last summer at the theater.

15-Jan-20
Greatest dummer yet IMO. Only saw them only once in concert but what a show! Neil’s control is simply unparalleled in the drumming world. He will be missed!

16-Jan-20
Nice to read all the positive post! A legend for sure! He touched millions with his skills, I copied his early kits growing up playing drums! I can only imagine the jam sessions in heaven ! God bless all his loved ones family and friends :)

17-Jan-20

Mule Power's Link
Very cool! If anyone is interested in the many books he wrote. As a tribute you can now listen them as audio books for free.

18-Jan-20

Mule Power's Link
Photo album. Pictures of Neil from every year he was with Rush. 1974-2015

18-Jan-20
Darn long haired hippies ^^ .. ;0) .... '81 he cut his hair ...... loved the guy and Rush !!

19-Jan-20
He definitely aged better then most groups. Look at Aerosmith and Rolling Stones. Proof of what drugs will do to you.

19-Jan-20
Was Peart drug free?

19-Jan-20
Everyone in Rush is drug free. There are some funny interviews with other bands who said they were geeks because they never partied while on the road. Did their show and called it a day.

19-Jan-20
I'm guessing in their earlier days... they did "partake" ..... A Passage to Bangkok/

"Our first stop is in Bogotà, To check Columbian fields, The natives smile and pass along, A sample of their yield, Sweet Jamaican pipe dreams, Golden Acapulco nights, Then Morocco, and the East, Fly by morning light.........

19-Jan-20
I think you may be confusing cannabis with drugs. Lol

19-Jan-20
For those of you who have Sirius XM, they are playing Rush 24/7 on Channel 27. I think it goes through Thursday.

20-Jan-20
I for one will seriously miss Neil. Hell, he wrote a song about me. LOL! One of my all time fantasy's was to be able to sit on stage beside Neil Peart and play Tom Sawyer on drums with him.

20-Jan-20
So...will Rush disband like Led Zeppelin did when John Bonham died? AC/DC replaced Bon Scott who was "replaceable". Neil Peart isn't.

20-Jan-20
Yeah, back in the 2112 days - "We've been smoking Lebanon, we burn the midnight oil"....8^)

20-Jan-20
I dont think anyone could replace Neil ....

21-Jan-20
I would imagine Neil's death pretty much ended Rush as a band. Even if they found someone who's remotely close to his level I don't think the fans would go for it.. The best we can hope for is studio stuff hidden away somewhere

21-Jan-20
I don't see any way to continue Rush without Neil, and doubt Geddy and Alex would even try. However, I enjoy listening to those two play as well so I'd love to see them release some music working together or solo.

21-Jan-20
Geddy released some solo stuff previously, so could see him going that route.

21-Jan-20
Rush stopped touring in 2016.

21-Jan-20
Didn't Neil retire in 2015? If so who drummed with them in 2016?

21-Jan-20
From Wiki : " Rush announced plans to cease large-scale touring at the end of 2015, following the conclusion of their R40 Live Tour. After nearly three years of an uncertain future, Lifeson reluctantly announced in January 2018 that the band was not going to continue.[7][8] Peart died of brain cancer at the age of 67 on January 7, 2020.[9]"

21-Jan-20
They didn’t plan on it before Neil died. I just read Lifeson may be doing something though.

22-Jan-20
I JUST SAW SOMETHING THE OTHER DAY THAT ALEX MAY BE WORKING WITH MARCO MINNEMANN ON A PROJECT.

22-Jan-20
he already completed his work w/ marco....

22-Jan-20
Agreed it would never be Rush without Neil.

But I have to say there’s some serious talent in this country. I personally have two friends, one a lifelong buddy who now lives in LA and my drum teacher here in Pa that can literally play ANYTHING including Rush songs. These guys can learn an entire album in one week and are flawless.

They don’t know each other but have some obvious similarities. Hyperactive!!! They even talk fast! Lol

22-Jan-20
I guess you could debate this until the cows come home...but still without Neil Peart (just my opinion) it wouldn't be RUSH. Yea they could still get mileage out of the name but would Zeppelin be Zeppelin with Bonzo. Yea Jason could sit in...not the same. Kansas is still around but to me not the same without Steve Walsh. If they want to carry on (no pun intended) change the name of the band. I could go on naming bands, but won't.

22-Jan-20
Agreed... that’d be like Ozzy Osbourne going on tour... with a new singer! Haha

• Sitka Gear