Ursus Hunter 11-Jan-20
SixLomaz 11-Jan-20
Timex 11-Jan-20
BC173 11-Jan-20
drycreek 11-Jan-20
lawdy 11-Jan-20
GF 11-Jan-20
11-Jan-20
Looks like these boys got the book thrown at em. https://abcnews.go.com/US/teenagers-assaulting-deer-video-charged-animal-cruelty-officials/story?id=68204178&fbclid=IwAR1ssb1q7gndRgyjC8EkNzsvOKXlXxEjPVJAPluQ8jo_NNSrKnFq6ZMH4s0&utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

11-Jan-20
It’s not letting me add the url below. Sorry.

11-Jan-20
Good they deserve everything they get

11-Jan-20

Ursus Hunter's Link
Here is the Press release & list of Charges directly from the Pa Game Commission & local DA

11-Jan-20
What they did is a serious sign of mental illness which shouldn't be ignored because people will be next on the menu.

11-Jan-20
I agree a serious lack of principles morales & ethics their parents failed miserably & I'll bet this situation only angers them further

11-Jan-20
One of those young men is the step-son of the local county Sheriff. I live less than an hour from where this crime took place, and let me tell you, people are sickened by this, and rightfully so. Local scuttlebutt has the sons step-father staying completely out of the situation. We’ll see.

11-Jan-20
I can’t imagine what warped little minds would think that was a good idea. I hope they are found guilty of all charges and I vehemently disagree that the juvenile gets to remain anonymous. I’ve never thought a criminal’s age should shield him from public exposure, no matter the crime.

11-Jan-20
These kids bear watching over the next few years. Any girls thinking of linking up with them need to think twice.

11-Jan-20
“make them pick up road kill in the heat of the summer on a road crew”

I especially like that one!

LOL

• Sitka Gear