Brun 15-Jan-20
Teeton 15-Jan-20
shane 16-Jan-20
Kevin Dill 16-Jan-20
ki-ke 16-Jan-20
Kevin Dill 16-Jan-20
Charlie Rehor 16-Jan-20
11-Jan-20
Anyone use victory arrows? How do you like them and which ones for deer & elk.

11-Jan-20
Some limited experience with them. The only model I have tried so far are the RIP TKO Elite. I built two dozen and I spine tested another two dozen.

Pre build they look good, consistent spine, very straight and almost no weight variation. I built them with brass 75 grain HITS and 25 grain SS Ironwill collars, max stealth vanes and X nocks. They seem on par with BEA Rampages as far as tolerances and durability. Not as tough as AXIS but way better consistency. The only place i have seen durability issues is the nock end. I have cracked a couple on the nock end slapping nocks. Total weight on the build i did is right at 500 grains.

11-Jan-20
I use the VAP Elite .166 with the 95 grain stainless steel outsert. They are straight, spine-aligned, and of a micro-diameter. I went to Archery HQ in Rochester MN and asked for the best hunting arrow money could buy - that is the arrow they suggested. I bought a dozen and consider them better than the FMJs that they replaced and more durable than the Easton A/C/C that I have also shot - though the A/C/C was uncommonly accurate. Good luck.

11-Jan-20
I've been using the V force V1 300 spine for years. Very happy with them

12-Jan-20
I bought some VAP TKO’S with 50 gr in/outserts. Simply an amazing arrow. We’ve been shooting them through a ton of deer, a few hogs and elk. My arrow weighs 430 grams @ 275 FPS. Deadly combo! For Texas hogs, I have put together an Xtorsion arrow. 610 grs including a 150 gr tip. Traveling at 238 fps.

12-Jan-20
No help.

12-Jan-20
My wife shoots them, they are very good arrows.

12-Jan-20
I also shoot the vforce. Very good arrow. I used to shoot the axis ( which was the toughest I have used). These are just better for the money in my opinion.

12-Jan-20
Had no clue about these until a recent hunt. My partner was shooting VAP Elites with quite a bit of weight up front. His arrow flight was amazing. When I shot them it was just as amazing for me. I know a superb arrow when I see one in flight. I immediately bought a dozen VAP Elite shafts and built them for my longbow. I used Valkyrie components except for my broadhead. I'm always happy with them when I shoot....such consistent and pure flight from my bow.

12-Jan-20
Yea ACCs have zero culls and zero nock tuning needed. For sure not a durable as all carbon but way more consistent spines and tolerances

12-Jan-20
Kevin thats quite the endorsement coming from you.

12-Jan-20

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Every arrow is Spine aligned
Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Every arrow is Spine aligned
On stand with them right now.

12-Jan-20
Used for years.Zero reason to even think of anything else.

12-Jan-20
I use TKO Elite .166.. I put the 95 grain insert/outsert up front with 100 grain head and four fletch. 485 total grains. 17% FOC. Shot my moose this last with this arrow and it zipped through her like a hot knife through butter. The flight out to distance, beyond 70 yards is also amazing.

12-Jan-20
They make some amazing arrows! I’ve been shooting the VAP Elite V1’s for around 6 years - best true hunting arrow I’ve shot.

13-Jan-20
Testing the Easton Axis (match grade .001 straight) and the Victory RIP (same as Charlie is using in the pic above) showed the Victory to be the clear winner. The bare shaft group was half the size with the Victory. This wasn't due to straightness but rather the tremendous spine variation in the Easton arrows (I took the time to spine align the Eastons, but they still weren't consistent). At least this was my observation.

In two years they have zipped clear through 2 elk and 4 deer. No durability problems at all and I'm still hunting with the arrows that killed. Some of the shafts have cracked at the nock end from stacking arrows too tight, but that's not the arrow's fault. ALWAYS retire those arrows with even the tiniest crack.

13-Jan-20
I have been using vforce for years. Haven't had any issues. I have no plans on changing brands. Although I may try their VAP at some point.

13-Jan-20
Been using the Vforce series for a number of years, as well. Solid arrows.

13-Jan-20
VForce here :)

13-Jan-20
I started using VAP NVX 25's this year for target. So far I am highly impressed. All spun true and were within the ± .001 stated, they seem to be very durable, and they fly straight. I was really skeptical of them coming from Black Eagle PS23's but am no very happy to have made the switch. I may even look into VAP's fro hunting!

13-Jan-20
I played around with the VAPs; quality arrow for sure, but with my 33" DL, the .166 shafts blast through all my targets and I have high quality Bulldog crossbow targets as well as others. Had to get crossbow targets, but they still would go through and stick in the backstops. Lost a lot of inserts hammering them back out.

13-Jan-20
The xtorsions will likely be the next arrow I test really like the look and weight of them

14-Jan-20
I shoot the Carbon Trads, Xtorsions , and the VAP elites. The Xtorsions are the toughest arrows I've ever shot, and penetrate like crazy from my stickbows. Running only 14% foc on them using Victory components or ethics archery components, and I've yet to destroy one. Victory Archery is known for their tight spins tolerances, and even the lower priced RIP shafts are better then most.

14-Jan-20
There was a guy who did some comparisons on AT or Youtube and he found Victory arrows to be some of the best as far as being within spec and consistent. I'm sure they are great arrows and if I didn't have a pile of Gold Tips and Bemans, I'd probably buy some Victorys.

14-Jan-20
I've been using the Vforce V1 in a 350 for years and I really like them. 29 inch arrow with 3.5 wrap, Blazer vanes with their short (lite) inserts and 100 gr head, are weighing in at 410 gr. A couple of years ago I bought six of the Vforce V3 and built them the same as above. I found absolutely no difference in the way they shot from the V1 even after a year, only that the V3 are cheaper. So this passed fall I got a dozen of the cheaper V3. The only difference from the V1 and the V3 is that the V1 come out of the box one thousand straight and the V3 come three thousand straight. Shoot both of them 3 or 4 times and their both the V1 and V3 are the same straightness. Now I'm wondering how the cheaper V6 will fair after a few shots???? Ed

15-Jan-20
I have shot the VAP Elites for a few years and they fly very well for me. Good penetration and seem very consistent. Very good arrow in my opinion.

15-Jan-20
Sorry I hit the submit button instead of the back button

16-Jan-20
For those using the .166 diameter shafts what components are you using up front outside of the factory components?

16-Jan-20
Valkyrie Archery Stainless Centerpin Sleeve in desired weight. Valkyrie Target Points and Stumper Thumpers in weights to match broadheads. FWIW, I also use the Valkyrie Stainless Centerpin Adapters which my broadheads are glued to. Very strong combination up front.

16-Jan-20
Kevin-

Which broadheads are you screwing into that Valkyrie system? Have you ever used their broadheads? IMO, the engineering of their system effectively eliminates the weakest link of any carbon arrow. Their heads are interesting, but I haven't tried any of them yet. If I decide to get a 2nd job, I may consider them! lol

16-Jan-20
Steve, I haven’t used their broadheads as the cost is just insane. I figure they are penetrating machines though.

I use the Abowyer Wapiti 175 with a Valkyrie 125 adapter. My arrows come out of the longbow dead straight.

16-Jan-20
Victory has a new one piece insert/outsert for the .166 in either 50 or 75 grain. Tolerances are excellent.

Ethics Archery also makes some really good insert/outserts for multiple size arrows.

• Sitka Gear