kevin3006 16-Jan-20
JTreeman 16-Jan-20
bill v 17-Jan-20
DEMO-Bowhunter 17-Jan-20
SixLomaz 17-Jan-20
Tracker 17-Jan-20
Mathewsphone 19-Jan-20
12-Jan-20
Looking at a 2020 archery moose hunt in Newfoundland. Prefer a fly in camp(helicopter operation if possible).Not looking for a giant.. just a representative bow moose. I have read other posts but not seeing a single outfitter that is getting multiple recommendations. Some that have been mentioned are Conne,Ironbound,MooseValley,Bluecollar,Islandsafaris, and Nextridge. Any information on outfitters/timing of when to book/etc. My last hunt was a archery sheep in the brooks range so the more remote/difficult is not a problem.

12-Jan-20
I hunted with dadg MacDonald outfitters archery great guy and he's a bowhunter

13-Jan-20
Six times here with MVO. One more booked

13-Jan-20
Twice with MVO and third time booked .

16-Jan-20
ttt

16-Jan-20
I’ve hunted with Ironbound (caribou), I didn’t have a bad hunt per se, but probably wouldn’t go back with them. I would add Rays and Efferts to your list of possibles as well.

—Jim

17-Jan-20
You can look at Grey River outfitters. Helicopter in and out , it’s remote. I hunted there 18 yrs ago with tony tuck. Tony has since retired and sold, so if you consider you’ll have to do some research

17-Jan-20
I hunted caribou with Efford's in 2019 and they ran a good operation. Two moose were killed in my camp while I was there, but I wouldn't call them "representative" of the species. They were exactly what the hunters were looking for though. They run some "Trophy" hunts that are what I'd call representative. The guides had pics of several good moose that were killed that year. Good operation from what I saw.

17-Jan-20
IslandSafaris gets my vote as we just booked the second trip with them based on a previous excellent experience. Last time, in 2017, two hunters came home with one animal each while the third one got two. Everyone got what they expected. The best animal was at 21 points male moose.

17-Jan-20
Caribou Pond Outfitters. They boat you in out of Gander. I did an OCT gun hunt but there spike camp specializes in archery. That being said you want to have Tony or Mike as your guide.

19-Jan-20
Bill v. Dadg outfitters Dean MacDonald bought Tony's place

• Sitka Gear