Jaquomo 17-Jan-20
Aluminum Rain 17-Jan-20
1boonr 19-Jan-20
lawdy 19-Jan-20
Jaquomo 19-Jan-20
Jaquomo 19-Jan-20
lawdy 19-Jan-20
13-Jan-20
This looks interesting since I had my pack stolen with all my hunting items in it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm5oVSVVv1Q

13-Jan-20
I don't think it will prevent stolen packs but I believe it is a legit product. I watched the video. Ozone always interests me.

14-Jan-20
I'm in the market for a new ozone product for next season. This one is about half price on of the one of mine that was stolen. I'd just worry about it freezing. Maybe they have an additive to mix in the water?

14-Jan-20
Does it come with a free Acorn Cruncher?

14-Jan-20
I have no experience with using any type of ozone spray for hunting but I do have experience using an ozone spray for another application.

I was a funeral director/embalmer in the early 90's and I used a product called Ozium. It came in a little aerosol spray bottle that resembled a breath mint spray.

I can 100% say that it did work at removing unpleasant odors associated with death in the embalming room. One or two sprays and odors disappeared. I believe it would only work in an enclosed area and was labeled as such.

14-Jan-20
One of the things about Ozone (O3) is that it has a relatively short half life - 30 minutes. Spray yourself down after you get to your stand and my bet is that the ozone is depleted and ineffective in two hours. Whats nice about the machine is that it produces O3 continually.

17-Jan-20
The more I think about this device the more I like it and I will get one when it comes out this summer. I know ozone is highly effective at eliminating odors and will do a great job on my hunting cloths but this product has a lot more applications than just hunting cloths. I do not consider the price excessive for an ozone generating machine. I am not concerned with freeze up and I'm in cold country. I would not put in an additive to prevent freezing. There are three You tube videos out there from the ATA show on this machine and they are worth watching if you are thinking of buying.

17-Jan-20

Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Get the backpack version for the on-the-go hunter

17-Jan-20
Jaq,

I just blew my coffee all over the floor seeing your pic.

19-Jan-20
If you could put nosejammer in it Lou would buy one. If they throw in a deerview mirror and a set of ginsu knives I’ll think about it

19-Jan-20
How did your anus get in the middle of your back? I hope that’s not genetic.

19-Jan-20
Thats a real product for dispensing bear spray while running like hell.

19-Jan-20

Jaquomo's Link

19-Jan-20
I bet that back pack bear spray would work on a mugger or while being chased by the cops.

• Sitka Gear