Bou'bound 15-Jan-20
altitude sick 15-Jan-20
yooper89 15-Jan-20
BigSkyHntr 15-Jan-20
buzz mc 15-Jan-20
midwest 16-Jan-20
WV Mountaineer 16-Jan-20
15-Jan-20
So many great threads have come and gone of awesome hunt recaps that guys have done, that I totally missed the first time around. Somehow they came up again and I caught them on their 2nd or 3rd "coming." Which makes me think: How many have I totally missed?

Is it a stupid idea to have these stories channeled off into a separate area? Just an idea. It's not my website. But they always seem to be the biggest draw to this great site.

15-Jan-20
I agree 100 percent. Hard to catch them all. Great idea. Hunt

15-Jan-20
I like it, then I can just go to that page and skip the rest. :-)

15-Jan-20
Over the years, that very idea has been brought up a few times --- still waiting for an answer from the "powers that be".

15-Jan-20
Great idea!

15-Jan-20
You can find the answers from past similar suggestions by using the search function.

15-Jan-20
It appears Young hunters are moving to Pod casts for that. Eventually they won’t take the time to write anything down.

15-Jan-20
HH will still find his way into those threads

15-Jan-20
Great idea!

15-Jan-20
Great idea. Life sometimes gets in the way and I miss a month or two of Bowsite. It'd be nice to have a place to go and see the hunts.

16-Jan-20
Agreed!

16-Jan-20
I’m in. I’ll donate my share to get the technical aspect done. Seriously. Pat, put up a paypal account so everyone can throw in the part they see fit. Before you know it, the funds would be there.

I check this site every evening from the first of September through March looking solely for hunt recaps. Its the biggest draw here for me besides the people.

• Sitka Gear