Hogman 21-Jan-20
bfisherman11 23-Jan-20
Hogman 25-Jan-20
Fuzzy 27-Jan-20
bfisherman11 27-Jan-20
INbowdude 13-Jul-20
ahunter76 13-Jul-20
20-Jan-20
So I am little partial to Shiloh, it has been our hunting groups annual get away every year for the last 16 or 17 years. For all those wondering the new owners are great, and are not only maintaining Shiloh's reputation but working to make it better. When they say they had bumper crop acorns this year they are not joking more than I have ever seen in January. Hog action at feeders is not the norm for January but was still very consistent and of the 8 hogs killed with our group six were killed off feeders. Our groups average hog weight was 176.6 pounds. As always Les busted his butt to assure successful trip, and Jon and Linda are great as well. Nice to see somethings don't change!!

20-Jan-20
Good to hear KSBOW. Have a trip planned for the spring with some Shiloh regulars so these reports will help get us through the waiting period.

20-Jan-20

KSBOW's embedded Photo
KSBOW's embedded Photo
KSBOW's embedded Photo
KSBOW's embedded Photo
KSBOW's embedded Photo
KSBOW's embedded Photo

20-Jan-20

20-Jan-20

KSBOW's embedded Photo
Big Hog of the group right at 200lbs and nice teeth!!
KSBOW's embedded Photo
Big Hog of the group right at 200lbs and nice teeth!!

20-Jan-20
Wow! Congrats KSBOW. I've been down there a time or two myself. Glad you guys had a great hunt. Looking forward to our April hunt.

20-Jan-20
Nice pigs, congrats to all !

20-Jan-20
176# average?

20-Jan-20
Thanks for the report and pictures. 176 average, that's big. We will be there in 17 days. It will be fun. 3 of or 6 are newbies. They will be bit by the bug.

20-Jan-20
8 hogs average weight of 176 pounds

20-Jan-20
Nice. Hopefully you left us some big ones 17 days and counting

20-Jan-20
Nice to hear. Thanks for sharing your hunt. Congrats on the pork.

I will have to say one thing has changed. The trophy photos aren’t being taken with the hunter 4 feet behind the hog and the photographer lying on the ground to make every hog killed look 500#.

20-Jan-20
Same wet hogs hanging photos. All is good with the world.

21-Jan-20
The hogs are starting to cooperate and use the feeders more consistently in the daylight hours. Lots and lots of quality hogs at Shiloh currently. It’s always the hunt that is cherished not just the harvest. Look forward to having each and everyone in camp.

23-Jan-20
Those are some big pigs. Nice job. I have always wanted to hunt there. Bill

25-Jan-20
bfisherman11 we would love to have you at Shiloh.

27-Jan-20
that's great to know!

27-Jan-20
I appreciate it!

13-Jul-20
Agree Lucas, Great place and Jon and Linda are awesome. Matt & Cheryl hosted our Porkapalooza hunt for 13 years and now the Holmes are doing the same. Porkapalooza lives again!

13-Jul-20
6 of us will be there in Jan. I was in the original porpapalooza gang & at least 5 maybe 6. Been a few other times too. Me & 1 other have been to Shiloh in our group, 4 newbies being introduced to the art of piggie chasing.

• Sitka Gear