craigmcalvey 27-Jan-20
sundowner 27-Jan-20
fubar racin 27-Jan-20
Ermine 27-Jan-20
Two Feathers 27-Jan-20
craigmcalvey 28-Jan-20
craigmcalvey 28-Jan-20
27-Jan-20
Looking at changing to these instead of blazers for better riser clearance. Can I stick with the 3 fletch or is 4 fletch a better option for these?

Craig

27-Jan-20
Mechanical broadhead, or fixed blade?

27-Jan-20
With good tune and good form a 3 fletch “should” be fine but you “may” find 4 fletch to be more forgiving.

27-Jan-20

Ermine's embedded Photo
Ermine's embedded Photo
I’ve been shooting them lately. Have shot them in the past and came back to them. I’m shooting them in a 3 fletch and they are controlling my fixed blades fine.

I will say from testing side by side with the flex fletch flash vanes. The sk are a touch louder. But I much prefer flex fletch to blazer vanes.

Here is a pic of a group I shot at 100 yards the other day using sk 200 vanes. Tightest group I’ve ever shot at that distance!!!

27-Jan-20
That group at 100 yards is incredible. Awesome shooting!

28-Jan-20
It’s for fixed heads only. My form isn’t awesome when shooting at game and I’ve noted some fetching contact. I love everything about blazers and my bow is or was tuned last fall. Just kicking options around

28-Jan-20
I am also considering going heavier small diameter arrows and thinking if I go from a 340 Easton flatline to a 340 axis or fmj my clearance issues would go away.

• Sitka Gear