Gold Miner 29-Jan-20
Paul@thefort 30-Jan-20
Mule Power 30-Jan-20
Heat 30-Jan-20
Big John 30-Jan-20
Inshart 30-Jan-20
Hank_S 31-Jan-20
29-Jan-20
Anyone have any experience with Davis wall tent...pros and cons.

Thanks!

29-Jan-20
All pros for me. Call em. Tell them what you are looking for/needing. I had them made a custom size tent for me and they offered up some other suggestions too

29-Jan-20
If you are talking Davis tent and Awning in Denver I have experience with them.

Back in 2003 I bought a 14 x 16 with one of their pole kits and nesting stove pipe from them. I've used that tent on at least a dozen elk hunts in all sorts of weather.

They were very awesome to deal with and they have a quality product

Michael

29-Jan-20
Great to deal with, we have a 12x14 internal frame, get the internal frame angles and a rain fly. The eave sleeves would be handy as well for an awning or cook shack.

29-Jan-20
They are good but I think that the Wall Tent Shop is better. Not a lot better but definitely better...

29-Jan-20
Mine is awesome. cant go wrong with these tents

29-Jan-20
appreciate the feedback!! Thanks

29-Jan-20
Davis tents are great for the right situations. I have a 14x16 that is used most years. No complaints at all.

29-Jan-20
Davis is great. Call them and chat even if your going to buy somewhere else as they will help you with any questions no matter what

29-Jan-20
Love mine as well. High quality and customer service is excellent. Call them direct with questions

29-Jan-20
Can’t recommend a better company and tent. Great customer service. They have repaired small tears over the years at a minimal cost. All tears were my fault and one was a bear who decided he had to go through the wall to get in. My tent is 25 years old and still performing like new,

29-Jan-20
Great tent! Cant go wrong with it!

30-Jan-20
And another great, Davis has donated a tent to the CBA banquet for years. my best, Paul

30-Jan-20
I’m with Coelker... nothing wrong with Davis. I’ve had both but I think tents from the Wall Tent Shop are a tad nicer.

Plus the price is right on both the tent and angle kit for a frame. Free shipping is the cherry on top.

I just sold my 10x12 for nearly what I paid for it. I’m jumping up one size and will be buying another one from the Wall Tent Shop for sure.

30-Jan-20
Can't say much more than the rest about Davis. Great tent and have gotten excellent service after the sale on the issues I have had due to user error.

30-Jan-20
I have (2) Davis Tents, IMHO they are the best Wall Tents made!!!

30-Jan-20
Never had one from them, but I have nothing but great things to say about my Kodiak. When I researched tents there were a LOT of recommendations for it. They say "set up in 5 minutes. Well out of the box it took me about 8 minutes till it was completely up. I used it in CO and the one day/night we had a thunderstorm come through with 60 plus wind gusts and not a drop came in - nor did it waver at all. GREAT TENT.

31-Jan-20

Hank_S's embedded Photo
Hank_S's embedded Photo
I've not used other brands, however, the Davis tent that I purchased in 2007 has been fabulous...throughout heavy rain, snow and high winds. I have a 12' x 14' with an internal frame as well as a 7' awning that makes a great cooking area. The company has been great at quickly repairing any problems that I caused...I highly recommend them!!!

• Sitka Gear