Trad PA 31-Jan-20
ScumFrog 31-Jan-20
APauls 31-Jan-20
fubar racin 31-Jan-20
ScumFrog 31-Jan-20
ScumFrog 01-Feb-20
timberdoodle 02-Feb-20
30-Jan-20
I'm doing some clean up of my archery and hunting gear and in one of my tackle boxes I find what I believe are 4-100gr and 1-125gr Sonic broadheads. Now that I think about it, I've been sitting on these since 2006-2007? They are small diameter heads and I'm sure they will fly well. Anybody have any real word experience on deer and/or black bear? I haven't heard too much about them in years.

30-Jan-20
Thanks Ground Hunter...that's encouraging.

30-Jan-20
You either paid way to much for them or they were cheap there for not worth using. See the other thread about cost of broadheads if you don't believe me.

30-Jan-20
Great rabbit heads

30-Jan-20
Loved them when they were around

30-Jan-20
Thx for the feedback so far. Any others have any first hand experience?

31-Jan-20
Cost does not determine quality. I'm not paying $400 for broadheads when the Magnus or Muzzy's that I've been using for years kill every time I PUT THEM IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

I just bought 6 arrows and 3 new Muzzies at a close out sale or $18. Any bets that if I do my job they "won't perform"? TMBB

31-Jan-20
Actually looks like the company is still around and they’re pretty reasonably priced on their website - good to know.

31-Jan-20
Looks like they sell exclusively on-line. Their social media presence could use an improvement though.

31-Jan-20

APauls's embedded Photo
APauls's embedded Photo
I had a couple friends that absolutely loved them before they became hard to find. They fly great, so they are easy to put in the right spot. Put in the right spot they kill just as good as any other head. My brother killed this buck with Sonics. It was pretty big for a free range whitetail ;)

31-Jan-20
Just realized those are the Broadheads that came with my very first bow I ever bought they did fly nice!

31-Jan-20
APauls....Nice buck!

01-Feb-20
^Nice score!

02-Feb-20
They fly well, and come super sharp out of the package. Not a bad little broadhead.

• Sitka Gear