orionsbrother 04-Feb-20
INbowdude 04-Feb-20
orionsbrother 05-Feb-20
orionsbrother 06-Feb-20
INbowdude 14-Feb-20
Old School 14-Feb-20
wooddamon1 14-Feb-20
03-Feb-20
My kids have been the recipients of a number of gifts from Bowsiters over the years. I am very grateful for every bit of kindness.

I would like to continue to repay some of that.

I have a number of Bowhunting books that I'd like to send to some newer hunters who would enjoy them. I'm not asking anything for shipping. I only ask that you consider paying it forward down the line as well.

Please shoot me a mailing address in a PM. I'll send out four or five randomly chosen books to each of the first three responses. No strings attached.

Short Bloodtrails.

04-Feb-20
Rick, what an awesome thing to do! Blessing others with acts of kindness is special, perhaps more for the giver than the recipient. Well done!

04-Feb-20
Thanks Jasper. It’s nothing big. I just hope it brightens a few people’s day and gives the books another life.

04-Feb-20
Thanks Rick! Great gesture.

05-Feb-20
I think I have homes for all of the books.

Thanks guys!

Short bloodtrails!!

06-Feb-20
All books boxed and shipped USPS.

14-Feb-20
Thanks Rick, I received my books today. Will definitely pay it forward with these. I'm going to talk to our school librarian to set aside hunting/fishing books in a separate section. Much appreciated. Mike

14-Feb-20
Thanks Rick. Received ours yesterday.

14-Feb-20
Yep, got mine today, too, Rick! Thanks a bunch and I'll be passing them along as I finish them. Halfway through the first one already ;)

• Sitka Gear