Contributors to this thread:
Stick & String 03-Feb-20
Stick & String 04-Feb-20
Stick & String 05-Feb-20
03-Feb-20

Stick & String's embedded Photo

Stick & String's Link
Interested in hunting spring black bear in the lower 48 states? If so, we have an excellent Idaho outfitter who has a limited number of baited spring bear hunts available for an awesome price. His region of northern Idaho offers some of the best bear hunting in the United States. In some of his units, there is a 2 bear limit indicative of the excellent bear population. This region features the unique occurrence of the 4 color variations of black bear. The harvest for the last several years has been 50 to 60% color phase bear.

Located in the lush Bitterroot Mountains, our areas boast some of the most spectacular scenery to be found anywhere. The spring weather is generally mild with wet periods. Best of all for our bear hunters on stand - There are NO BUGS. Our outfitter maintains close to 100 bait sites. He generally takes 6 hunters per week per camp and runs 90 to 100% success rates. One area offers a 2 bear limit for an extra charge.

Depending on which camp you choose, we have cabins or wall tents for housing. Both have wood heat with comfortable cots and foams. You will need sleeping bags. Hunts are 5 full days and occur in May and June.

$2500 one bear $3500 two bears (limited units) Bear tags only $41.75 each, hunting license $164.75 Wolf hunting - Add $1500 to focus on wolf with your spring bear hunt 9% sales tax

This is what one of our happy hunters had to say about the hunt:

Matt, just wanted to thank you for putting us onto your Idaho bear outfitter. I just wanted to let you know what a great experience Andy and I had hunting with Joe in Idaho this past week. The hunting was fantastic, the food and accommodations were great and Joe and his people were just absolutely outstanding. This past week was not only a great hunting experience but one of the best vacations I've ever had, period. My only regret is that I'm not still there. THANK YOU!

Geoff & Andy

These hunts will go fast so don't delay! Please contact me if you are interested.

04-Feb-20

05-Feb-20

Stick & String's Link
Sorry, forgot my contact info. Matt Burrows, Stick & String Outfitters (Hunting Consultant), [email protected], 720-837-9840

• Sitka Gear