IdyllwildArcher 09-Feb-20
BULELK1 09-Feb-20
Owl 09-Feb-20
LINK 09-Feb-20
Bou'bound 09-Feb-20
PECO 09-Feb-20
TrapperKayak 09-Feb-20
06-Feb-20
Seems a Good Samaritan accidentally killed his neighbor with a xbow while trying to save him from a couple of pit bulls.Go figure not sure what would have been worse.Terrible thing to have happen.Lewis

06-Feb-20
I suspect death by xbow would be quicker than death by xbox for sure.

06-Feb-20
ADAMS, Mass. (WWLP) – A Massachusetts man who was being attacked by two dogs was accidentally killed by a neighbor who tried to help Wednesday afternoon, according to the Berkshire District Attorney’s Office.

According to DA Andrea Harrington’s Office, Adams police were called to 19 Bellevue Avenue around just after 12 p.m., for a reported mauling in progress. Officers and a K9 Unit arrived at an apartment to find two mature pit bulls, engaging in a “volatile confrontation.”

The two dogs then turned their attack onto the officers, who ended up using their department-issued weapon to kill the animals. Police then found a man with a crossbow injury, dead inside the apartment and a child in a nearby room unharmed. The man’s name has not been released.

Investigators believe the neighbor heard the commotion inside the apartment, called police and then entered the apartment in hopes of saving the man. Police say the neighbor got a crossbow and shot it at the dogs, that one arrow struck one dog, went through a door, and struck the man who was being mauled.

Police say the man was trying to barricade himself from the attack when he was struck and killed by the crossbow. The man’s death is being considered accidental and the neighbor, described by the DA’s Office as a “good Samaritan” is working with authorities.

The police-involved shooting that killed the dogs is being investigated by State Police crime scene services and forensic scientists assigned to the DA’s Office, along with Adams Animal Control, Adams Police, the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.

06-Feb-20
Those damn pit bulls are a menace to society

06-Feb-20
Crikey, too bad it wasn't actually Xbox, then it wouldn't really have happened. Terrible.

06-Feb-20
That's really sad. The title of this thread led me to believe this would be a humorous thread.

06-Feb-20
Sad, sad story all the way around.

06-Feb-20
XBox would have been Darwinism...terrible turn of events!

06-Feb-20
The owner of the pit bulls should be held accountable. I take it the pit bulls didn't belong to the guy being attacked?

06-Feb-20
Ok I screwed up my fault I didn’t proofread Lewis

06-Feb-20
I thought some gamer kid forgot to eat

06-Feb-20
There are no such things as bad dogs , just bad owners. Where the dogs owned by the man who died?

06-Feb-20
LB if that is the case why does it seem most bad owners only have pit bulls. Rare to hear much about other breeds killing people.

06-Feb-20
Sad deal for sure.

When I read the thread title I immediately thought, "first eSports death" and maybe they need to make those mush-brained video gamers wear helmets.

06-Feb-20
During the 14-year period of 2005 to 2018, canines killed 471 Americans. Two dog breeds, pit bulls (311) and rottweilers (47), contributed to 76% (358) of these deaths. 33 different dog breeds contributed to the remaining fatal dog maulings.

06-Feb-20
Different animals have different dispositions. I have cattle and have been to sales and watched a guy jab a bunch of Hereford bulls in the ribs and about the 2nd Angus he would do that to would put him over the fence. Same bulls raised by the same owners but the angus bulls generally don’t tolerate any crap. They know they are big as can be and they don’t tolerate much. It’s the same with pits, they are bred to be mean. They’re tough and they know it. It’s not their fault and many times not the owners fault. It’s hard to tell sometimes when that switch is going to be flipped but if your around enough of them it’s bound to happen. It does seam however most scumbags want a pit. Wonder why that is? ;)

06-Feb-20
BS on pitbulls being a menace to society. It's not the dogs its how they are raised. Pit rescues can be bad, but pure breed and family raised dogs are wonderful dogs. My daughter has always owned Pits and she had 2 daughters and both her and I trust the dogs completely with my grand children. It is ashame what happened and I am sure these dogs from what I have heard were not family pets. Shawn

06-Feb-20
Dogs would have probably killed him anyway. Still sucks though. And i don't like pitbulls. There is a reason people have to constantly defend them......they keep killing people. There were bred to be that way, i don't know why people want to keep them as pets.

06-Feb-20
There are 3 Pit Bulls in my family. All : are well trained and behave very well. So bull shit with your pit bulls are a menace to society. It’s all in how they are treated and trained.

06-Feb-20
I know a guy that got his nose completely bit off from a "friendly" pit bull. I use extreme caution when around them. I do agree, who owns them makes a big difference.

06-Feb-20
My wife and I were lucky with our pit bull. Our neighbor at the time was a police officer and during a raid of a drug house they found a litter of pit bull puppies only 4 weeks old. We got one and my wife actually bottle fed him the first couple weeks we had him. He was hands down the best dog I've ever owned, loved people and especially kids including our son who was a baby at the time. Would I get another? I don't know. If I could have cloned him, absolutely. I cried like a baby when he had to get put down, spinal cancer at age 11.

06-Feb-20
Who would have thought there would be more bleeding hearts supporting pit bulls in this thread than ripping the guy for using a crossbow.

06-Feb-20
Some kid is gonna read this thread and invent a new Xbox game. "Dog Days in Hell: Crossbow version" You see how many of the attacking pit bulls you can shoot with a crossbow in various situations, even through doors. If you hit the good guy/family man owner you loss the game. If you hit the badass ganger pitbull owner, you gain 50 points, and 25 points for each pitbull you bolt. (We'll see how many disciplinary comments I receive on this.) I 'm not being insensitive, I pray for the victim, but I still think someone could invent this game. Every other crazy scenario violent game is...

06-Feb-20
I’ve been trying like hell to get my chihuahua to point quail like my shorthair. Can’t do it. You guys that defend pits know why ? Dogs that are bred to hunt generally will. Dogs that are bred to kill stuff generally.... I’ve only owned a few dozen breeds though so what do I know.

06-Feb-20
Might get more attention if the Xbow shooter was using a Rage..

06-Feb-20
Pit Bulls get a bad rap which is partly deserved because of their ancestry. But dogs are dogs.....none have the ability to reason, and all are instinctive hunters/killers and territorial protectors with pack mentality. Thus ALL dogs, without exception, might attack or bite people. My own husky is the most gentle dog I've owned, has never shown any aggressiveness and probably will never bite anyone. But there's no chance I'll ever say she's completely safe to be around. Just like every gun is loaded, every dog bites. So many pet owners unfortunately are in denial about this. Unless owners respect the nature of their dogs as occasionally aggressive critters, and take proper safeguards, people will continue getting bit.

06-Feb-20
Now c’mon, Lou, we all know a Rage would have never passed thru the door.

Tragic story for all involved.

Matt

06-Feb-20
Must have been using a fixed head if it was a Rage only the dog would have died. People that conceal carry always think about human defense when armed but more likely might use a firearm on a dog. Something to think about when choosing a little 9 for a pit or rotty! A little off topic but carry on.

06-Feb-20
I don't trust pit bulls.

06-Feb-20
Wow that is so sad. Feel terrible for the guy just trying to help

06-Feb-20
I don't trust any dog I don't know. I especially don't trust short-snouted breeds. My left hand covers my junk, and I look around for weapons when they are around

I don't even completely trust my labs. I had to pull a thorn out of my lab's leg the other day, and I positioned his head under my left armpit to keep that snout away from my face while I did it.

Growing up around dogs, horses, and cows, I just can't completely trust any animal

06-Feb-20

Rut Nut's Link
Dogs are well trained and well behaved...………………………………….until they're NOT! I don't trust ANY animal, but especially certain breeds like pit bulls, rotties and any wolf hybrid.

It's a free country, but if I see a loose dog on my property or coming at me on public property my pistol is coming out. I don't take chances...……………………...that's why I have a carry permit!

Just saw this on the news yesterday.

06-Feb-20
Had a pit bite a 2 year old on face a few weeks ago parents even said for no reason,kid got lucky a small scratch where each fang dug in.parents said kid was just sitting there dog walked by and turned and bit kid.I think how they are raised just determines HOW they can be trusted alittle more or little less but they can never be trusted 100%.I would bet most of the mauling by them are family

06-Feb-20
Pit bull attacked a lady in front of my house this summer. Neighbor beat me there and chased him off as I was arriving armed to take care of it. Guy a block or two away shot it and killed it moments later. The lady that owned it was crying over her sweet, wonderful dog that would never hurt anyone while the victim was being loaded into an ambulance with serious injuries. I love dogs, ALL dogs. Seeing that situation play out certainly makes me ultra cautious around pits. I will not allow my lab near one. I won't say you can't have one or they can't be good dogs because I know they can be. Just be careful, because it never happens until it happens and seeing is believing.

06-Feb-20
I envisioned some kid throwing his xbox console out of a second story window at dogs mauling his buddy and it hitting him in the head or something crazy. Sad deal for sure. And yes I absolutely agree about the pit bull breed as a nuisance. Are there some great pit bull dogs out there? For sure! But the numbers don’t lie in regards to how many people this particular breed attacks on a regular basis. Coincidence?? Me thinks not. You hear stories every year of how some families “sweet heart” pit bull just randomly got a wild hair and decided to kill their kid. The story is always the same. “He’s never been aggressive towards anyone. I don’t know what happened!” No thanks.

06-Feb-20
They get a bad rap since they only have killed 311 of the last 471 Americans who died in a dog mauling. It’s probably not statistically significant and likely totally coincidental.

06-Feb-20
Poor guy.

What is so special about Pit Bulls that makes people want to own them in the first place?

Do they have unique, exceptionally good qualities that none of the hundreds of other breeds in the world possess?

06-Feb-20
"What is so special about Pit Bulls that makes people want to own them in the first place?"

Videos like this, perhaps?

I'm not a big fan of pit bulls, but I think I'd rather own one of them than a hyper little yapping terrier who thinks he's the biggest dog on the block.

Matt

06-Feb-20
My best friend's sister was attacked by a pitbull in her own driveway. This was in an upscale neighborhood. She almost lost her leg but after several operations she is left with a mangled leg for life. Stats on these types of attacks do not seem to be kept so I wonder how many of these occur. I think what Link said is correct.

06-Feb-20
that video is akin to child neglect.

06-Feb-20

Whocares's embedded Photo
Whocares's embedded Photo
I've owned a dog all my life and currently have a Golden Reliever , Trapper, that is totally dedicated to me. But that video scared me.

06-Feb-20

PECO's embedded Photo
PECO's embedded Photo
I like Huskies, especially this Woolly Husky.

06-Feb-20

Grey Ghost's embedded Photo
Grey Ghost's embedded Photo
Here's the 2 vicious canines any home-invader will have to deal with at my house. Beware! ;-)

Every dog has a different temperament, regardless of breed. I've known golden retrievers that I wouldn't let a child hang around. The difference is an ill-tempered pit bull is capable of killing almost any adult, which makes them so frightening to some people. And dogs know when you are afraid of them.

Matt

06-Feb-20

smackdaddy's embedded Photo
smackdaddy's embedded Photo
look I don't post on here very much, but this crap on pittbulls I had one for 11 years , she was one when my granddaughter was born, out off the 10 years she was with my granddaughter she NEVER harmed a hair on her head!!! she protected her, she would have given her life for this little girl! when she passed it broke my heart to this day! we got another pitt and he loves everyone, in photo my granddaughter is reading and my pit just laying listening to her and loving her, only thing dangerous about any dog breed is the owner! if you don't train your pet to respect you and to obey you the out come wont be good and that's not the dogs fault you didn't take the time to do what is best for him! there is good in bad in everything! take to understand the breed before you bash it!!

06-Feb-20
You own pits so you can show you are the biggest baddest MO FO around.

06-Feb-20
It's the capability of the pit bite that gives them the bad rep. My Mom's little schnauzers tear into me when there is any horseplay with my nieces/nephews. the difference is they can't even penetrate my pantleg. I think there are lots of breeds out there prone to biting -some little dog breeds-usually the more hyper breeds and blue heelers in my experience have been the worst. unfortunately for the pits/rottweiler/german shepherds, etc... they were bred with strong jaws, so when there is a bite it is going to be a bad one. Little schnauzer bite? Not so bad.

06-Feb-20
You can usually tell which pits should be shot just by looking at the owners.

That said I would never trust any pitbull around my grandkids.

06-Feb-20
Any dog is a good dog...until the day it isn’t. I don’t trust any dog except my own, and even then, it’s not absolute. From years of working in the emergency department, I can say unequivocally that it’s the family dog, regardless of breed, that likely will bite you bad enough to require healthcare.

Craig

06-Feb-20
I had a Brit that pointed a grouse the first time I took him out. No training and only 4 months old. Why? Because the pointing instinct is bred into the breed for generations. When dogs are bred to fight over generations it’s in their blood. The instinct to bite or fight could happen anytime.

06-Feb-20
Any dog can be a cocked gun ready to fire if it gets triggered to do so. And, anyone who says different is simply wrong. Because if people had the ability to determine the intent of other people, dogs, horses, etc.... 100% of the time, there would be no surprises in any part of life. And, we all know that is true. So, it is insane to suggest differently.

I LOVE dogs. I truly do. I know how to train dogs to make them good dogs. However, each dog is different. And, every breed has it traits. Some of the happiest dogs I have ever encountered were pit bulls. That doesn't mean that all of them are that way. Just like all labs aren't that way. All German Shorthairs aren't that way, Etc..... Not all people click. Not all dogs click with every person the same ither. However, it is beyond neglect for your fellow man to suggest that pits are simply a misunderstood breed. They get the rap they do because of the breeds characteristics. They kill more people then any other breed because they have the tools and temperament to do it. It is that simple. If you feel like your pit doesn't fit that description, whine about the injustice of it to the poodle owners. It is what it is. Period.

06-Feb-20
Ambush wins!!!

07-Feb-20
I agree WV. Any dog can attack but few have the capabilities of killing people. I worked for a guy in college that had a half wolf. He would kill the neighbors goats for fun and crunch armadillos like they were tootsie rolls. He was a cool dog, he’d play rough and when he got too rough all you had to do is raise your voice. I still didn’t trust him because of the potential he had and I definitely wouldn’t have kids around him. He was a great pet until the day he died but had he been raised a little differently it might not have been that way. Lots of animals with deadly potential can be raised as pets and 98% of the time they are great. Doesn’t mean I would have one as a pet and I don’t care if anyone else does. That said if your pet kills someone there should be serious ramifications for the owner.

07-Feb-20
Really sad deal for sure. Sad when a good Samaritan trying to do the right thing and gets put in this situation. Something he is going to have to deal with for the rest of his life.

Far as dog, dog breeds, etc. Statistically, there is no denying/arguing that a very small percentage of dog breeds are responsible for the majority of fatal and serious maulings/attacks. There just aren't packs of wiener dogs, labs and golden doodles running around killing people. Second the comment about a good dog is good until it isn't! My uncle was attacked by a 'family pit bull' that was 'harmless'. Just out running and something triggered in him - latched onto his finger/hand and wouldn't let go. He only got free because he was 240 pounds and 6-4, he used his weight and eventually poked him in the eyes to get free. Had it happened to a little kid or an elderly person, etc - I hate to think what would have happened. The police arrived (after the carinage) and they noted that the dog seemed very well behaved and seemed 'friendly' - like nothing had ever happened. Some dogs and breeds just have it in their blood - no different than how heelers work cattle with little training or a pointer will just start pointing upland game - it's instincts.

07-Feb-20
Any dog can "go bad". The problem with Pits is that if one does go bad, you have a BIG problem on your hands, as have been bred to fight and kill other dogs and have massive jaws that clamp like a vise. To put is plainly, they have the "tools". Whether they use them in that fashion or not has a lot to do with their training.

I have several friends that have owned them and they were good dogs, but like Ambush insinuated, they were also good people.

07-Feb-20
"Police say the neighbor got a crossbow and shot it at the dogs, that one arrow struck one dog, went through a door, and struck the man who was being mauled."

Very interesting..........................................I always heard that crossbow bolts had much less Kinetic Energy than a full size arrow shot from a compound bow.(at least that is what I was always told) Yet, THIS one apparently had enough energy to go thru a dog, then a door and then still had enough energy to kill a human.

07-Feb-20
For all of you defenders of Pit Bulls ask you home owners insurance agent what happens if you own a Pit Bull. The answer for most companies is that your insurance will be cancelled. Then ask what happens if you get a Lab. The answer will most likely be that it will have no effect on you insurance. The bottom line: there a few breeds of dogs that insurance companies feel present too large of a liability risk and will not cover you if you own one.

07-Feb-20
Rut Nut, I read a story about this on another news site. It indicate the bolt passed through the scruff of the dogs neck, so not likely it slowed it down much.

07-Feb-20
Oh, OK- thanks for the clarification, Brotsky. That makes more sense.

07-Feb-20
Were they his dogs?

07-Feb-20
"she protected her, she would have given her life for this little girl! "

No offense, but this may be a big reason why they can be so dangerous. Do you trust your dog's interpretation of when your daughter is threatened?

07-Feb-20

Zbone's embedded Photo
Zbone's embedded Photo
Something about this story sounds fishy...

I'm a dog lover, and as others have said it's bad owners not bad dogs and really never had anything against any breed until a couple years ago... Being a communications installer repairman have been bit a few times through the years nothing real serious, but 2 years ago March had a undetected (at the time) big pit bull lunge for my throat while entering a house for repair... Thankfully the owner was standing beside me and able to get a hold of him before I was killed or severely mauled... Being distracted by another dog behind me I didn't see the pit running and coming mid air as the guy opened the door... Dude said the kids inside must have let him out of a room while we were outside isolating the line trouble but, but hey the dude didn't tell me there was a mean pit bull on the property let alone inside the house... I still shiver thinking about it and will never trust a pit again, regardless of how friendly they seem, and there are a bunch of pits out there now days, especially in low income areas...

Here's my killers laying on and beside me as I type this...8^)

07-Feb-20

Bowbender's Link
Bowsite discussion about pit bulls from two years ago. Appropriately named.

07-Feb-20
Some interesting facts I got from: Animalhow.com

Do Pit Bulls Attack More Than Other Breeds? Yes. Why? Because the pit bull breed is a very special and dangerous breed. It was “designed” to be as aggressive as possible. Again, that’s the “Terrier-part” of it genes kicking in at full speed. As we will explain in more detail (in the next section), the pit bull is a half bulldog and a half terrier. The terrier part of it is what makes it aggressive. The Bulldog is not as active and fast as the terrier, and that’s what makes the difference. So why will it attack instead of just burn its energy by running? That’s a good question. And maybe they actually don’t attack people more than other dog breeds. It might just be that the media offers more coverage to the pit bull than other dogs. There’s a reason for that too. Pit bulls will often cause more harm than other dogs because they won’t let go once they bite, as we looked at above. So you can have a pit bull hanging from your leg for half an hour (or more) before someone comes around who is able to open its jaws (or put it down)! It’s not that easy to pull two jars apart when the muscles holding them together can put 300 pounds of pressure towards the bite. So they might not attack more often but you will be in big trouble when they do.

Are Pit Bulls The Most Dangerous Breed? Yes, you could say so. The pit bull breed, in particular, is responsible for around 82% of all deaths from dog attacks in the United States, according to hg.org. But because it’s actually not a very big dog you can also argue that it’s not. Bigger dogs like the German Shepherd dog or the Rottweilers are much more dangerous. But they are not as common as the pit bulls. The pit bull pulled bite you and hold the bite. But it might not continue to attack you and create new bite marks. However, it is a very aggressive dog breed so you definitely don’t want to mess around with it unless it’s your good friend. Never approach at pit bull unless you know it well. It might switch to defense or attack mode at any time to try to defend its owner. Even though you are only trying to talk to it or cuddle it. It’s simply not a cuddle-dog, it’s a fighting dog.

How Were Pit Bulls Made? The pitbull is across over between the bulldog and a terrier. It has the strength of the bulldog while it also has the aggressive behavior from the terrier. There’s a reason why we say: “Angry as a terrier”, and that’s because the terrier breed is a very aggressive and special breed. If you ask me, these two types of dog should never have been mixed. When we say “pit bull”, what we really mean is “the American pit bull Terrier”. This is also what you mean in the U.K. when people talk about the pit bull. The “American Staffordshire terrier” is maybe a more precise name for the American pit bull.

Where Are Pit Bulls Banned? We are talking about “Breed Specific Legislation” (BSL). Some breeds are considered too dangerous to have around people and children. Pit bulls are banned in several areas because there aren’t too many stories of people and kids being bitten. Pit bulls are banned in these countries: United Kingdom Australia These are the states in the U.S where pit bulls are banned: Ontario Colorado Florida

07-Feb-20
That is a terrible story I feel bad for everyone involved.

07-Feb-20
I dunno ZBone. That black one looks particularly menacing! Ha.

07-Feb-20
LUNG$HOT - He was a big MFer too... Left red marks on my chin and neck, and had it not been for one of those fiberglass stoops I was standing on, he'd of had me... He hit me at a full run and jump, as I fell backwards falling off the stoop tools flying everywhere while we were both mid air probably about 3' to the ground landing on my back... The dude scurried to grab him before he could continue the attack...

I heard a couple lap dogs barking inside as I first walked up but no big dog barking inside as he walked out to greet me... He had this Brittany chained outside where it could reach the door at the stoop to been snapped on and off... The guy followed me around outside as I shot the line trouble and after determining the trouble inside we walked together to the front door, him in lead... Well, this Brit was growling and had its hackles up as we got to the stoop... It was strange cause I've never seen a mean or aggressive Brittany and I was looking behind me at the Brit as the guy opened the door turned my head and BAM that pit hit me in the face sending me airborn...

After I gather my composure and tools,,, to top it off the dude barely apologized, and I even ended up fixing his phone and internet... Said oh, the kids (2 kids were like 8-10ish) must have let him out of the bedroom while we were outside working... Said he put the pit in a bedroom when I pulled up... Thanks a lot dude for letting me know a mean pit was in the house!!! You wouldn't believe how some people live...

Although he left marks on my chin and neck, it didn't break skin... The SOB went for my neck,,, went for the kill... I shook for a while and weighed on my mind for days if not weeks after... Had the guy not been there, I'd have been in real serious trouble... I thank my luck stars...

07-Feb-20
Crazy deal dogs attacked a woman not far from us in Bradenton tore her up she picked her dog up to keep it away from the dogs Must be the moon Lewis

07-Feb-20
My golden Trapper won t even fight back when some agressive dogs goes after him. He doesnt have a mean bone in his body. Its the breed.

07-Feb-20

TrapperKayak's embedded Photo
TrapperKayak's embedded Photo
My golden Trapper won t even fight back when some agressive dogs goes after him. He doesnt have a mean bone in his body. Its the breed.

07-Feb-20
I have a Gordon Setter like that Calvin. The only thing she uses her teeth for is to eat and chew her Kong!

09-Feb-20

Zim's Link
Here’s the policy in China. 22 breeds are banned. I just returned from Chengdu last week. This policy definitely does not hurt my feelings. I’ve never felt at risk while visiting. Weird thing is most dogs there are not leashed. But 99% are street smart and avoid vehicles, stay close to owners, and won’t approach me. None are friendly to strangers. They just mind their own business and owners. I can’t say I feel the same while here in the US. Had a German shepherd take a bite out of my leg for no reason several years ago. No thanks.

09-Feb-20
For all the folks defending Pit Bulls, can you answer why there are assholes with Pitbulls and assholes with Labradors, yet Pitbulls make up the vast majority of dog-related human deaths and Labradors don't? Then please explain why the breed is not a menace to society in light of how many people are killed by them in relation to other breeds?

Would lots of lives be saved if everyone chose to have a Labrador instead of a Pitbull? I would say yes, based on the numbers. If you disagree, explain why.

09-Feb-20
I had a Thread on here a few years back about encountering Pit Bulls off leashes on a mountain trail heading up to Ben lomond Peak in the Willard Mnt. Goat unit.

They are very aggressive dogs!

Sad for all involved that's for sure.

Good luck, Robb

09-Feb-20
Interesting how we all have our perspectives. Beyond acknowledging the tragedy, my first response was to ask why the guy went for a crossbow. Was that his only option? Would the good Samaritan (GS), the victim and the situation been better resolved if the GS responded with a handgun (something he could better spatially manipulate to reduce collateral exposure)? I believe so as I consider a handgun a more logical and much more instinctive choice. That considered, what's the root explanation for why the man was ill equipped? (For the record - no blame to the GS. Based on the information provided, he responded in good faith to a very bad situation.)

09-Feb-20
The GS was obviously a transgendered skinny jean wearing cross bow shooter. ;) In hindsight I’m sure a shotgun with a turkey load would have proved useful.

09-Feb-20
Yes he chose the wrong weapon. I heard he ran out to the local dicks sporting goods when the attack started but since they have shut down the gun department he was screwed he ran back home and used the crossbow.

09-Feb-20
Maybe the crossbow is the only weapon the GS had? Maybe the crossbow was handy and the shotgun and shells were locked up separately? Maybe the GS is a felon and does not own any weapons?. Maybe? Lots of good people are not anti gun, but do not have guns.

09-Feb-20
He SHOULD be a felon if he owns a pit bull.... ;^)

• Sitka Gear