ryanrc 18-Mar-20
ryanrc 18-Mar-20
JSW 18-Mar-20
JMM 18-Mar-20
beemann 17-Jun-23
Shug 17-Jun-23
Shug 17-Jun-23
07-Feb-20
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good looking whitetail wall pedestal that has a 22 x 27.5 inch measurement? I really like the 6900 wall mount but it only goes up to 21.5x26.

Thanks

07-Feb-20
21.5 X 26 will be just fine. I like to use a manikin that is just a little bit smaller than the stretched cape measurement. It’s a lot easier to sew up and move things around where they are supposed to be. When it dries it will shrink down so you don’t want a tight fit when mounting.

18-Mar-20

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo
I ended up going with the 6900 wall pedestal. I need to change out the mounting bracket to turn it more, but i think it turned out great.

18-Mar-20
I ended up going with the 6900 wall pedestal. I need to change out the mounting bracket to turn it more, but i think it turned out great.

18-Mar-20

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

18-Mar-20

ryanrc's embedded Photo
ryanrc's embedded Photo

18-Mar-20

JSW's embedded Photo
JSW's embedded Photo
My favorite deer form right now is the Joe Coombs 9400 series wall pedestal. They don't get quite big enough for what you want but they are close. I like this form so much, I've turned them into floor pedestals a few times.

18-Mar-20
Coombs forms are nice to mount on but that face needs work. Sometimes they are twisted and the nose is just open too much imo. Mounted lots of the wall pads from him. Next time you want a nice form look at revolution forms. Pretty nice as are Ohio Taxidermy but not real big necked form yet.

17-Jun-23
Very nice ....Thats a great buck. Congrats..

17-Jun-23
Revolution and Headquarters both have nice ones that may fit your needs

17-Jun-23
Revolution and Headquarters both have nice ones that may fit your needs

• Sitka Gear