B&C 09-Feb-20
Scott/IL 09-Feb-20
JTreeman 09-Feb-20
B&C 09-Feb-20
Sawpilot75 09-Feb-20
midwest 10-Feb-20
Habitat 10-Feb-20
07-Feb-20
What has been your experience with Exodus cams? I’ve been thinking of purchasing 6 or more. The 5 year warranty sounds lucrative but I have not been able to get them on the phone or return a text message...

07-Feb-20
One of the guys I hunt with had a few for “field testing” this year. I really didn’t know anything about them before that. I honestly didn’t realize they had 5 year warranties either. My limited impression was OK. Seemed kind basic, cheap, and clunky. But most feel cheap to me these days. They seemed like a fine basic run of the mill camera to me.

If you can’t even get them on the phone or return a call I would look elsewhere, how are you gonna get warranty service for 5 years if you can’t even call them!?!

—Jim

09-Feb-20
I went with Brownings, time will tell.

09-Feb-20
I ran 3 of them this year. Best pictures out of the cameras I have (7 brands, ~20 cameras), but the battery life is very poor compared to others One camera put out in mid October quit taking night pictures by mid December due to battery life. One other performed flawlessly, but had a short battery life as well. The 3rd is still unchecked out in a public land swamp hole.

09-Feb-20
I think you made a good choice. I prefer my Brownings to the Exodus without a doubt.

—Jim

09-Feb-20
I am going to try out 4 of the black ops with Lithium batteries. We’ll see how it handles the cold over the next 2 months. Hopefully I’ll know when to get after the sheds!

09-Feb-20
I went to the Brownings several years ago. Great cameras. I talked with the owner of Exodus and he wouldn’t even return my calls. Said he would call back the next day and never did. Funny thing is.. Between me and a couple big landowners I know we would have purchased around 20 cameras all in all. I’ll never deal with bad communication. Especially in the world we live in now with all the tools available. The warranty sounds appealing but it seems to me they are more interested in the goofy YouTube videos they make than sales.. you be the judge.

10-Feb-20
THP10 for 10% off Exodus cams.

No, I don't own any.

10-Feb-20
I had my first one for a month out of 6,it was in for repair.Still takes bad night pics alittle worse than the brownings from cabelas,Thats why I went with the no glo from trailcampro.com

• Sitka Gear