bghunter 08-Feb-20
Hammer 08-Feb-20
White Falcon 08-Feb-20
wild1 08-Feb-20
ahunter76 08-Feb-20
Scar Finga 08-Feb-20
JTreeman 08-Feb-20
08-Feb-20
I’m looking for a year from now. Would like to go with my adult son on a hog hunt. Want it to be tree stand/ground blind, and prefer day light as opposed to night hunt with lights. And would like a place where in 3-4 days one could arrow multiple hogs. Location is wide open, as is price with in reason. Any recommendations?

08-Feb-20

Jeff Holchin 's embedded Photo
One of the hogs killed on the 2020 PBS hog hunt in GA
Jeff Holchin 's embedded Photo
One of the hogs killed on the 2020 PBS hog hunt in GA
Dale, if you guys like fun DIY spot-stalk bowhunting on public land, consider GA or FL. I just hosted a PBS bowhunt for 15 guys on public land in GA, we had a blast, killed some pigs and it was CHEAP (just need a NR small game license, which is $20 for the first day and $6/day for each additional day).

Google a PBSer who was on this hunt, Clay Hayes, and check out his FB posts and uTube videos, this type of bowhunting is very possible if you like adventure. I also posted pics from the hunt on the PBS website, under Cyber Campfire.

Don’t think FL or GA is too far to go either - the guy in the pic flew in from WY, last year a guy from AZ joined us, and the year before, 2 guys from ID flew to GA for the hunt.

08-Feb-20
If your alright with hunting in a fence sounds like Shiloh in OK is what you are looking for. I have seen a lot of reviews, just do a google search for Shiloh and bowsite. Never heard anything negative.

08-Feb-20
Just got done at Shiloh been going for 6 years it's a good time. It's a low fence ranch all hogs are wild hogs that have been trapped and released

08-Feb-20
Florida is a good choice and if you want you can add gators too.

08-Feb-20
FL gator season doesn’t open till August 15? And it’s by draw only, not OTC.

08-Feb-20
Diamond C Bowhunting Ranch in Caddo, Tx (80 mi. West of Ft. Worth) is another great hog hunting venue.

08-Feb-20
You can do private land gator hunts in florida year round.

08-Feb-20

Hammer's embedded Photo
My sons first animal with his bow at Shiloh
Hammer's embedded Photo
My sons first animal with his bow at Shiloh
Definitely check out Shiloh in OK. Been there w my son and we had a great time ! Pretty much a DIY type of hunt . You pick the stand or blind , daytime hunts and affordable. Good luck . Mike

08-Feb-20
Is Shilo booked for a long time in advance?

And can you bring some meat back and is it good tasting?

08-Feb-20
Yes, and Yes!

08-Feb-20
I wrote Shiloh an email and they never replied.....

08-Feb-20
Shiloh is a sponser here & a good hunt. Been there several times. New owners now.. Texasbowhunter.com, go to their rate the day lease & you'll get several Tx places.

08-Feb-20
Wild boar meat is better than any store bought pork! 200lbs and under are the best, and the smaller the better for eating! I would take it any day over pork!

If I went, I would go to Shiloh!... I have never been there, but I have killed a bunch in N. Cali!

08-Feb-20
When is the season?

08-Feb-20
January 1st to December 31st annually.

No season.

—Jim

08-Feb-20
Thanks

09-Feb-20
We would love to have you all hunt at Shiloh Ranch in Oklahoma. Our email is shilohranchhoghunting@gmail.

09-Feb-20
Goodness.. [email protected]

• Sitka Gear