HDE 11-Feb-20
ELKMAN 11-Feb-20
dafish 04-Mar-20
Dale06 04-Mar-20
3rd Degree 04-Mar-20
Trophyhill 04-Mar-20
Teeton 04-Mar-20
08-Feb-20
There is a huge thread going on FB regarding this. It appears Obsession has quite production and are attempting to sell the company. Mr. Lewis answered questions as best he could considering the onslaught that occurred. It is sad....they produce my favorite bows .

08-Feb-20

badguybuster's embedded Photo
badguybuster's embedded Photo

08-Feb-20
Good luck taking orders and not producing anything

08-Feb-20
Yeah, that seems odd. Don’t buy one of those!

—Jim

08-Feb-20
Truly it sucks. I love all 3 of my OB bows.

08-Feb-20
I don’t believe strother has had anything to do with them since they sold 3 Or so years ago.

08-Feb-20
Parent company dumping the money suck.

08-Feb-20
Kevin Strothers is with Xpedition only so before spouting gather all your facts.

08-Feb-20
I really liked the obsession I shot at the dealer was pretty sad when I found out that it wasn’t legal in Colorado

09-Feb-20

Trial153's embedded Photo
Trial153's embedded Photo
The KS/ lewis contection is still there in more way then one. Good riddance.

09-Feb-20
Good riddance? Umm No

11-Feb-20
Funny their webpage doesn't indicate any of this.

11-Feb-20
Of course they are... Sheesh. Some people NEVER learn!

04-Mar-20
Last year my bow shop who carries/carried Obsessions say they are terrible to work with in regards to warranty or just returning calls I had a Strother SX-1 it was a great bow

04-Mar-20
Don’t know anything about them, never owned or shot one of their bows. But had to see an option going away. If on the other hand they were unethical or had poor customer service, good bye.

04-Mar-20
No experience with them either. Customer service and warranty work probably suffered 1st because they were tight on funds and didn't have the staff or $$ to cover warranty work.

The VERY concerning part is they are working to sell or restructure (restructure screams bankruptcy), but still willing to take orders. Translation - We will take whatever cash we can get. If it is not enough to put us back in business, thanks and screw you, you will be included in our bankruptcy filing.

The part about warranty work is probably BS.

Sounds like they are circling the drain to me. His post sounds like it is just a matter of time.

04-Mar-20
So let me guess, Mathews sued Bowtech, Elite is sueing Obsession, PSE is gonna turn around and Sue Martin, and the list goes on........

04-Mar-20
^ ^^^ What ground hunter said.

• Sitka Gear