APauls 10-Feb-20
milnrick 10-Feb-20
JB 10-Feb-20
Will 10-Feb-20
BigSkyHntr 10-Feb-20
ScumFrog 10-Feb-20
Candor 11-Feb-20
10-Feb-20
Hey Pat, how about firing up another one of those challenges asap? Winter`s not over yet.

10-Feb-20
We are gluttons for punishment

10-Feb-20
I don't know...………………………………………….Pat may need a couple more weeks to "lick his wounds" after that last one! ;-)

10-Feb-20
I’m ready. A small Bunch of whining miserable babies don’t bother me at all. I’ve got two more in the hopper I’ll see if I can push them up in the schedule.

10-Feb-20
^^^ that's effing hilarious Pat!

10-Feb-20
Sweet looking forward to them.

10-Feb-20
Bring it. I did okay in the last one. The other one, the mule deer 'smoking' one, I blew off. I don't smoke, and I track, if there is snow, and then spot n stalk mule deer prior to the rut (in MT, it was gun season during the rut) with my recurve, so most of it didn't apply. I don't hunt rom tree stands, and I never hunted CO.

10-Feb-20
LOL Pat! Good to hear it! : )

10-Feb-20
"...two more in the hopper.."

I think that's where the last one ended up. I had a perfect score, but that's only because I know everything about bloodtrailing. Or so I was told.... Ain't playing GG's bloodtrail challenges anymore. That whole, e-bike, cigarette, drink some coffee for a morning dump, got me all confused. ;)

10-Feb-20
Pat- I recommend you retain a counselor to step in should any readers become so triggered by your methods that they may become a danger to themselves or others.

"IT WAS THE BLOODTRAIL CHALLENGE!!! EVERYONE KNOWS YOU DON'T PUSH A GUT SHOT!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! LET ME OUT!! LET ME OUT!!'

10-Feb-20
Whining, miserable (you forgot enraged) babies are ready for more!

10-Feb-20
Bring it on Pat! I am pushing for a high score, even though someone may think that I "clearly know nothing and should not by hunting with a bow in hand."

10-Feb-20
Will there at least, be participation ribbons this time?? Maybe you could award limited edition (and signed) Butt-out tools to the top 10 highest scoring participants!

10-Feb-20
maybe pacifiers for others as well :)

10-Feb-20
I’m ready (even though I’m strictly from amateurville and have no P&Y credentials). Maybe a blind hog can really find an akern.....

10-Feb-20
These are fun. I put everything down within sight and never have to blood trail so it's good for me to see how the rest of you do it just in case.

10-Feb-20
"Ain't playing GG's bloodtrail challenges anymore. That whole, e-bike, cigarette, drink some coffee for a morning dump, got me all confused. ;)"

Clearly you're not a Mule deer hunter, Tom. ;-)

I actually thought I'd take a lot more flak on my BTC than I did, but the guys who participated seemed to really enjoy it...even though they didn't pick many correct answers. ;-)

Matt

10-Feb-20
Please do I need some redemption! Been depressed since I failed so miserably on the last one!! HAHA

10-Feb-20
No blood spatter analysis please. . . . Or how a color blind person would see it. . . . or those close up pictures taken of a brushy heap with a tiny little speck of antler in it :) :)

10-Feb-20
Pat, ignore the naysayers. They're all good, real hunting scenarios. Let's have another.

10-Feb-20
Can we get one where we actually get to run after the animal and tackle it this time?

10-Feb-20
I'm always up for another BTC.

10-Feb-20
You could call this one the pissing and moaning version.

10-Feb-20
Pat, honestly man, I'm not a whiny baby. It's easy, you were wrong and got lucky, and my guess was right. Easy peasy :) (kidding around!! ha ha ha)

Break out number 2 so I can feel bad about my internet gaming skills yet again!

10-Feb-20
Yeah we need another one! It’s cheap February entertainment! Also I got a perfect score on the last one and I love the taste of success! ;)~

10-Feb-20
Keep ‘em coming!

11-Feb-20
yeah, do another one. That last one fukn sukd.

Just kidding. I enjoyed it and the banter.

• Sitka Gear