t-roy 10-Feb-20
Brotsky 10-Feb-20
KSflatlander 10-Feb-20
APauls 10-Feb-20
Shaft2Long 10-Feb-20
stagetek 10-Feb-20
TD 10-Feb-20
10-Feb-20
Does Kuiu ever run sales or offer free shipping? I would like to buy a jacket and am willing to wait if there is a time of year that offers the best deals.

10-Feb-20
About every other day. Sign up for their emails.

10-Feb-20
They have an outlet page on their site with items marked down but they are usually in limited sizes. Like stated above , sign up for their emails, and you can join their Inner Circle program but you still have to make a few purchases first before it starts to pay off on other purchase orders. Check their show schedule and see where they are going to be set up at. (I.E. P&Y banquet, outdoor shows) if close to you they usually have a great display at show prices. Otherwise just go for it, they make good stuff, you won't have buyers remorse

10-Feb-20
Altitude sick X2^^

In fact, I got one this morning for my birthday, for 20% any one item. It’s generally tuff to find much in the more common sizes in stock, but once in awhile you can find something.

10-Feb-20
+1 t-roy, I'm buying a Yukon rain jacket for my birthday this year :-)

10-Feb-20
If you have never ordered from them you can get free shipping on your first order.

10-Feb-20
Plus I think it is always free shipping over like $250 or something. So basically always free shipping lol

10-Feb-20
They also run a decent sale around Thanksgiving.

10-Feb-20
What APauls said !

10-Feb-20
"excluding AK and HI....."

• Sitka Gear