x-man 11-Feb-20
ND String Puller 11-Feb-20
Nomad @ work 11-Feb-20
HH 11-Feb-20
midwest 11-Feb-20
Trial153 11-Feb-20
TD 11-Feb-20
11-Feb-20
I'm looking for a new sausage stuffer & want to go electric this time with a footswitch.

Capacity not as important as ease, durability, & price.

Anyone have one that they've been happy with & where did you get it?

Thanks in advance!

11-Feb-20
Looking for a grinder with a stuffing tube or a stuffer? A good manual stuffer is light years ahead of a grinder w/tube even with a foot switch. Picked up a big stainless two speed stuffer off Amazon a couple years ago for around $100 or so. It's a game changer for stuffing sausage or what I mainly use it for, ground meat bags/tubes.

Or mainly looking to upgrade grinders?

11-Feb-20
I think he's looking for a manual style stuffer that isn't manual.

11-Feb-20
I have a nice 8 quart Enterprise, that’s variable speed, Bluetooth voice operated only $200.......really like it. Sometimes “she” talks back if I get too demanding! Lol Sorry couldn’t resist!

11-Feb-20
ND String Puller........Yeah I got one of those too. Unfortunately the gears finally gave out last year while she was cranking the handle. :)

I have a good grinder. I'm looking for a motorized stuffer with footswitch. That way she can be a "Bluetooth" dishwasher while I'm busy stuffing sausages! ;)

11-Feb-20

HH's embedded Photo
HH's embedded Photo
Use a big 15lb hand Op job. Like it. No idea on electric. If your doing solo casing stuffing I bet the electric be the bees knees. Got about 200lbs of grind to do this Fri-Sat!

K

11-Feb-20
The electric would be damn nice. They're damn expensive, though. I'd probably go with the LEM 20 lbs. $700!

11-Feb-20
I have made thousands of pounds of sausage with a older Hobarts a sirman’s ...there place for them, however most home set ups arent it.

Your best bet is to buy an aftermarket pedal attachment for a table top grinder, lem sells them as well as others, they work well and are inexpensive

11-Feb-20
Wow. An electric stuffer with foot pedal..... next level right there..... =D

• Sitka Gear