JTreeman 14-Feb-20
JTreeman 14-Feb-20
bghunter 14-Feb-20
woodguy65 14-Feb-20
Bou'bound 14-Feb-20
bghunter 15-Feb-20
grape 15-Feb-20
14-Feb-20
So after receiving great information to prepare for my upcoming bear hunt. I was looking at some expendables and learned it is tough to get practice blades for them. What do those of you that shoot these heads or any expandable do for target/sighting in

14-Feb-20
Rage comes with one last time I bought some. One was always plenty for me, kinda the advantage of expandables IMO, not a lot of need to tune, one shot with each hunting arrow and the practice head was plenty for me.

—Jim

14-Feb-20
Heck, if you shoot 125 I probably have 4-5 laying around if I didn’t toss them. Let me know if you want them, I’ll send them up to you.

—Jim

14-Feb-20
I spoke with them and they said they stop providing practice blades in 2019 and they dont make them even to buy extra. Seems odd. Thank you for the offer for the practice blades, I havent decided what weight i plan to shoot. I have to weight my old broadheads and see what they were

14-Feb-20
Sounds like Rage practice heads just went up in value.

14-Feb-20
The practice heads flew like field points anyway. Just use field points. If that makes you uncomfortable sacrifice a real head and some super glue and eat the $15.00 and be done with it

15-Feb-20
Based on a couple of how theyfy similar to field points, I will just use field points then. Thanks for the help

15-Feb-20
Shot a lot of Bears with 100 grain Spitfires.....comes with practice head if you watch for it on package....

• Sitka Gear