geoffp 15-Feb-20
kota-man 15-Feb-20
Charlie Rehor 15-Feb-20
geoffp 15-Feb-20
15-Feb-20

geoffp's embedded Photo
geoffp's embedded Photo

geoffp's Link
Guys - FYI, now thru Monday. Use Discount Code "PRES1" for 15% off.

15-Feb-20
Geoffp this is the 3rd or 4th thread you have posted pushing outdoor vision. You should look at sponsorships on bowsite.

15-Feb-20
JohnMC...........we are.

15-Feb-20
JohnMC: You can always click on the Sponsors tab (upper right on Home page) to find current Bowsite Sponsors. Geoff has been a sponsor for quite a few years. C

Thanks for the Discount code.

15-Feb-20
That is cool. I don't know how most sponsor do it but it shows them as a sponsor at top of thread. People on here like to support sponsors so if your thread shows that more people might look at your site. Good luck with your website.

15-Feb-20
Just order the long lanyard for carrying my cell phone on my boats. No more dropping my phone in the water, hopefully.

Thanks for the discount.

Matt

15-Feb-20
Matt, Some years back, while bow hunting elk in the Flat Tops Wilderness with Winterhawk, I was carrying my buddies new $650 Garmin GPS. Well.....I dropped it somehow, somewhere. Hence, the reason we have lanyards!!

15-Feb-20
Geoffp, I'm a big fan of lanyards for fishing and hunting. 2 years ago I dropped my phone in the ocean, while trying to take pictures of my cousin and his first tarpon catch. This year, I have a waterproof case with a place to attach a lanyard, so your product should work perfectly.

Interestingly, a full year after dropping my phone in the Pine Island Sound near Sanibel, it was still pinging its location on Google Maps and other GPS-related apps on my new phone.

Matt

15-Feb-20
Wow......that’s crazy!?

15-Feb-20
I got my Outdoor Vision “Murse” (man purse) last week. As with all of their products, it is top notch.

15-Feb-20
Just ordered the travel wallet as well! Thanks for the discount. C

15-Feb-20
Thanks, guys. And, Kota........"Murse"....lol! Nice!

• Sitka Gear