HuntingAdict 11-Mar-20
Bou'bound 11-Mar-20
Babine Guide 11-Mar-20
19-Feb-20

Babine Guide's embedded Photo
We have 2 openings for goat this year. Aug. 18-27 and Sept. 10-19. Both of these hunts are a good combo bear as a second tag. The Aug. trip has good fishing if the weather is bad or you finish early. A rifle hunter is preferred for these two hunts.

20-Feb-20
just out of curiosity what makes a rifle or bow preferred over the other for a particular hunt.

20-Feb-20
The guide is normally the what makes us decide on if we want to take a bow hunter on a particular hunt. The first date the guide doesn't want to take a bow hunter on the mountain that the hunt will take place on. It's not very bow friendly for stocking with a bow but good for a rifle. The second date the guide that's available will have just done 2 bow hunts for goat. Bow hunts normally take longer to get it done and we don't want to where out the guide with 3 in a role.

20-Feb-20
Last October , I was camped about four hundred yards below where the first pic was taken. I passed one younger billy about right there too and got within fifty yards of a very good billy not too far away. In four days I had a couple of slam dunks with a rifle, but went home empty handed. Went back in November and had the same luck.

21-Feb-20
So these are stay til you get it done hunts?

21-Feb-20
Those are hunt dates, you arrive the day before and depart the day after.

11-Mar-20
The Aug. 18-27 is still available but the Sept. 10-19 is booked.

11-Mar-20
You will NOT find a better priced hunt! Can’t believe you still have an opening

11-Mar-20

HuntingAdict's embedded Photo
I've done this hunt, one of the best I've ever been on, if you want a goat, they will make it happen, with a rifle and someone willing to put in the work it is a slam dunk.

Nick

11-Mar-20

Sorry first pic didn't load I'll try again, sorry if you don't like the rifle. I tried for 4-5 days to get it done with the bow but with weather coming and no time to relocated picked up my rifle.

11-Mar-20
Great goat!

11-Mar-20
The hunt is now booked. Thanks

• Sitka Gear