JohnMC 22-Feb-20
Ucsdryder 22-Feb-20
Busta'Ribs 24-Feb-20
Rut Nut 24-Feb-20
1boonr 26-Feb-20
TrapperKayak 26-Feb-20
22-Feb-20

tobywon's Link
I apologize if this is been posted before but someone just sent this to me...I’d say unbelievable but then again, not surprised anymore.

I tried my hardest to try to convince myself that this was just a skit and for pure entertainment, but I can’t....lol

22-Feb-20
I bet that is 20 years old but still funny.

22-Feb-20

JohnMC's Link
This is by favorite. I need a Bambulance. Warning it has some colorfully language.

22-Feb-20
That one is great, have not heard the Bamulance before!

22-Feb-20

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
This happened in front of my truck this morning. They did obey the stop sign before crossing
This happened in front of my truck this morning. They did obey the stop sign before crossing
and then the girls waited their turn. Actually there is a deer crossing sign just down the road. Go figure?
and then the girls waited their turn. Actually there is a deer crossing sign just down the road. Go figure?

22-Feb-20
Paul they got the message in FC. They put the deer crossing with school crossing were people are going slower.

22-Feb-20
Amazing. What’s scary is that’s half the pro wolfers in Colorado.

24-Feb-20
When I was 16 and clueless about everything I just found a deer crossing sign and parked, hiked in the woods 100 yards and climbed a nice looking tree. A half hour later a nice buck walked right under me. I just stood on the limb shaking, and never even thought to draw my bow. But at least that deer crossing sign was accurate.

24-Feb-20
Paul- that crossing sign is for Whitetails...…………………………….those Mulies know it's not for THEM! ;-)

26-Feb-20
Paul- the first one looks like improper lane usage

26-Feb-20
Those deer are all stoned! Been eatin' green edibles... That's a nice webhorn though.

• Sitka Gear