Mathews Inc.
Utah - can you see when license expires?
Elk
Contributors to this thread:
SteveB 22-Feb-20
Trial153 22-Feb-20
YZF-88 22-Feb-20
SteveB 22-Feb-20
SteveB 22-Feb-20
sticksender 22-Feb-20
Norseman 22-Feb-20
WapitiBob 22-Feb-20
SteveB 23-Feb-20
22-Feb-20
I must be missing something - can I view my existing non resident license to see when it expires so I can maximize it for applying? I just can’t find where. When I choose to “buy a license“ I would think my existing one would be displayed. Thanks!

22-Feb-20
When you submit your application it tell you then if your license is valid, if it isnt it will prompt you to purchase it. If it is you submit and your good to go. Dont need to worry about unless you draw or next year when you do another round of apps.

22-Feb-20
Just get the DWR app and download it. It’s very easy an visible. I download my wife and kids as well. It’s a great tool.

22-Feb-20
Thanks. I downloaded the app and logged in. Doesn’t show whether I have a license or not.

22-Feb-20
Thanks. I downloaded the app and logged in. Doesn’t show whether I have a license or not.

22-Feb-20
Start the process to buy a license, then select USER OPTIONS and then VIEW CURRENT LICENSES.

https://wildlifelicense.utah.gov/hflo/main/serv1/index.html?server=serv1

22-Feb-20
What if when you submit application it says you have a license, but it expires before the actual draw takes place?

22-Feb-20
You only need a license to apply in Utah, draw and hunt don't matter.

23-Feb-20
Thanks everyone

• Sitka Gear