Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Ambush 23-Feb-20
HH 23-Feb-20
Ambush 23-Feb-20
WV Mountaineer 23-Feb-20
HH 24-Feb-20
23-Feb-20
I can't register or post on the leatherwall, so I'll ask here.

I noticed today that the tiller on my old Browning recurve is 3/8" different top to bottom and it is visually apparent. If I measure in 17" from each tip and measure tiller there, the bottom is 6 7/8" and the top is 7 1/4" The belly is more rounded on the top limb by eye and by tracing both limbs on a cardboard. There is no visible checking on the limbs.

Big deal? Perfect for fixed crawl one inch under? Consider I got my 35 years out of it (traded for it used) and hang it up?

23-Feb-20
They were made like that for shooting split finger mainly.

You can shoot i three under . Just raise nock point about 1/2” bo e level.

What model Browning?

K

23-Feb-20
It's a Apollo from the early seventies, an entry level type bow. I also have access to a nearly new Browning Nomad from the same era. Buddy shot a couple blacktails in his family's orchard then put it back in the box, where it remains today. But it's a short bow and would probably stack with my 74" wingspan.

23-Feb-20
HH x2.

24-Feb-20
The Apollo is a great built bow. Some old Brownings were very solidly built recurves.

I have had a few and still do. I have a ling draw and 64” or 62” Browning are fast and accurate bows. Browning also sold bows under name Deluxe at Sears and Wesern Union. Some Browning have 5-6 limb laminations. They are bulletproof. These models out perform any Bear model I have. They compare to sime Staghorn’s eArly models.

K~

• Sitka Gear