joehunter 28-Feb-20
Brotsky 29-Feb-20
LINK 29-Feb-20
LINK 29-Feb-20
Mule Power 29-Feb-20
LINK 29-Feb-20
Dino 29-Feb-20
28-Feb-20
I’m getting a 10 year old into archery. I bought him a toy bow because he wanted one. He played with it so much that I decided to get him the real deal. So this past Christmas I set him up with a Diamond Infinite Edge Pro.

It came with a Pioneer release but it’s unbelievably short. The trigger is way back at the front of his palm.

The local shop let him use a B3 Alpha which was pretty nice. But before I invest in a new release for him I figured it couldn’t hurt to ask the most intelligent experience bow hunters on planet earth. ;-)

Suggestions?

28-Feb-20
If you are looking for a wrist buckle release it is hard to beat the tried and true Scott Little Goose or little bitty goose. Simple easy to hook up and they work well.

29-Feb-20
Scott Hero is awesome. My kids use them. They don’t make it anymore for some reason. Can probably find one somewhere though.

29-Feb-20
3 Scott hero’s at my house. I liked my daughters’ so much I bought one for myself. Fits a kid well but will fit an adult with an average size wrist.

29-Feb-20

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
My middle daughter at 7 with a TBM group.

29-Feb-20

Mule Power's embedded Photo
Mule Power's embedded Photo

29-Feb-20

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
That’s a good looking draw length for a ten year old mule. Here’s my ten year old.

29-Feb-20
Mule power, If this 10 yr old is most likely to be a lifelong archer and hunter. I’d spend a little xtra on a release and buy a tension release like a carter evolution or silverback. Teach them proper technique early. Start with a simple rope trainer and migrate to the bow. Teach them good habits and that teaching will train them properly for a lifetime of accurate shooting. Good luck 2 u!

• Sitka Gear