Jack Whitmrie jr 27-Mar-20
Tater 02-Apr-20
standswittaknife 02-Apr-20
Trial153 03-Apr-20
Tater 03-Apr-20
Trial153 04-Apr-20
ELKMAN 05-Apr-20
06-Mar-20
Going to go shoot the PSE evo nxt 33 and the Elite ritual 33 tonight. Looking for a smooth draw in a light weight bow. Any owners of these with input would be welcomed. Thanks

06-Mar-20
What other brands are you shooting?

06-Mar-20
Presently Prime Rize (which is for sale on here) Hoyts and Mathews. Shot many bows over 40+ years including recurves. Shoulders getting weak and looking for easier draws. Believe it or not I never shot either one of these brands.

06-Mar-20
I just got a Ritual 35 and it draws and holds nice, loving it so far. 62lbs/29.5"

06-Mar-20
Elite's customer service/honoring their warranty sucks.

06-Mar-20
neither strike me as especially light weight. I have tuned a bunch of rituals and they are a good shooting bow, tune very easy and have nice draw cycle. I have only played with a pair of Evos so far, the 31 and 35....and I have had several of all the other evolve cams PSE bows .... You cant find a better cam system for perforce vs feel the PSE evolve cams. Probably the best cam design ever.

06-Mar-20
Trial PM sent

06-Mar-20
I have the PSE Drive and Elite 31 Impulse. Both are sweet bows and have killed elk dead.

Love the draw cycle on the PSE and the back wall on the Elite.

06-Mar-20
I shot the Bowtech Revolt X. I was blown away. Their new cam tuning is pretty slick

06-Mar-20
If you don’t mind a used bow look for an Elite Hunter probably one of their smoothest draw models. When I first drew mine back at a shop I thought it was 60 pounds then found out it was 70 pounds sold. I drew back an Impulse a few years back and I found it to be not as smooth as the Hunter.

06-Mar-20
Our store on NE Ohio sells both. PSE Evo has really gained favor with our clientele. I like it very much. We sell elite as well. These bows are doing very well too. Pick either that fits you well.

06-Mar-20
I have a Ritual 33 and love it. Not super fast but super smooth and super quiet.

06-Mar-20
My last three bows have been Elites. I’m not sure I could still pull another brand. My latest is a Synergy.

06-Mar-20
Drycreek you may be right. I have been shooting a Synergy for about 4 years. A few months ago I bought a Hoyt carbon defiant and don't like it at all. I would much rather shoot the Synergy. I plan to sale the Hoyt and either find another Synergy or buy the Ritual.

07-Mar-20
Good luck with your new bow! GREAT choice

07-Mar-20
Dang shot both bows at 60 lbs standing and sitting and both were close on everything I wanted. Then the shop owner ask me to shoot the elite Kure. A little smoother draw cycle and holds great. All around feels better. Think on it tomorrow and probably go with the Kure Monday after one more shoot around. Thanks for all the advice

07-Mar-20
I have a couple friends who have just bought Kures too. I may look into one as well.

—Jim

09-Mar-20
I owned 2 Synergy bows. Found the Ritual to be a little smoother. From what I have learned at the bow shop the Kure is offering more adjustability and forgiveness than the Ritual.

I am currently too satisfied to justify an upgrade. I think my “rationalization button” has a short somewhere in its mechanism !!

09-Mar-20
I shot the Elite Kure, VXR, Traverse, Revolt X and some others after my Elite 35 blew up (my fault). I could not believe the draw cycle on the Kure -- it felt like I was pulling 50 LBS and I was pulling 65. Not sure if the Kure has the same cam as the Ritual, but you'd have a hard time going with a different brand. I will say, the Revolt X was shockingly terrible.

09-Mar-20
Chasewild,. We sell both bows and we have not heard that at all. Some customers certainly like the Kure better and vice versa. It's a lot like baseball gloves. You have to pick the one that fits you well. I shoot the revolt and it fits me well. We are seeing a big slow down in Mathews sales though. Interesting!

09-Mar-20
Interesting indeed, I ended up with a Traverse -- my shop can't keep Mathews in stock...and they told me to "make sure you try the Revolt." So I did. I'm not the end-all word on this or that bow, but I was disappointed. I'll note that some others on here are dead-killers and like the Revolt, but it sure didn't like me.

09-Mar-20
Chasewild,

Do you by chance know the speed difference between the Kure and the Ritual?

09-Mar-20
I doubt there's much difference Buffalo1.

09-Mar-20
Well I started this so I better give you the results. After another shoot around I went with the PSE evo nxt 33. This bow and the Ritual drew about the same. The Kure just a fuzz better. I was after a little longer ata and bh. Believe me the Kure was a done deal but the deal breaker was the grip on the PSE. Absolutely love the grip and seem to anchor effortlessly. So I’ll be reporting back after a while. Thanks Trail and others for input.

10-Mar-20
Awesome, I've heard nothing but good things about that bow. I'm sure you'll love it.

10-Mar-20
Sweet, PSE has knocked it put of the park the last three years with the evolve platform.

27-Mar-20
I shot Elites for years my last one was e35, which I still own. It is now my backup, I now shoot PSE and think its the smoothest quickest and quietiest bow Ive owned to date. My Pse is the react model with the Evo cam system.

27-Mar-20
Two or three years ago l bought a PSE after writing up my specs and then shooting one. I have owned some of the top names over the years but I have to say this is the best bow that I have owned for the reasons others above have stated. Hope you are as satisfied with your selection as l am with mine.

27-Mar-20
You may want to try an Evoke 31Light. I have never shot one, but has the Evolve came and light weight. Seems like a good fit for your requirements. Under $600 out there new. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c64Xjhx2OKs

27-Mar-20
I'll bet you buy a PSE, the evolve cams are awesome!

02-Apr-20
Bow came in today. With the virus going on I was able to slip in with a quick set up and on my way home. Shot it probably 20 times at 20 and 30 yds and kept a two inch group. Little creak in the top cam but feels great. Have to check that out over the weekend.

02-Apr-20
I moved over to Elite because they offer longer ata bows. But the draw cycle and wall were perfect for me... Have to of them now..

03-Apr-20
Take the rotating mod off the cam and clean and dry it. When you reinstall the tox screws add a drop of blue lock tight on all three. That will fix the tic in the cam.

03-Apr-20
Top cam for sure and sometimes the bottom will click also. Put another 20 shots on it tonight and never quit clicking. I I’ll take mods off and clean them

04-Apr-20
The mods need to be cleaned and the lok tighted with blue lock tight on the tox screws. Most likely the shop didnt do that after they rotated the mods.

05-Apr-20
PSE is one of the best bows made right now. I won't take an Elite for free... JMO

• Sitka Gear