c3 08-Mar-20
KSflatlander 09-Mar-20
07-Mar-20

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
5 racks of the 6 bulls
Huntcell 's embedded Photo
5 racks of the 6 bulls

Huntcell 's Link
Sad what a waste . Shame on those low life’s.

State values each at $8,000 , if they catch the perps, State should make them hurt for a long time .

07-Mar-20
Kids I imagine.

07-Mar-20
Kids?

07-Mar-20
That's my guess.

07-Mar-20
What a waste and hope they are caught.

07-Mar-20
notice the metal detector in the picture, looking for the bullet and casing. What a shame.

07-Mar-20
Terrible. Hope they get the guy/guys that did it. Although it won't bring em back, just a sad deal.

08-Mar-20
those are shed antlers , duh, no skulls

08-Mar-20
Look closely. They are sawed-off. Bulls don't shed the pedicle.

08-Mar-20
What a shame! I've hunted that area when I lived there during archery season. They had some teenagers shooting domestic cattle when I lived there. Hopefully someone will come forward.

08-Mar-20
What a horrible deal from all sides. I've been watching and filming these bulls for a number of years.

Here's some 4K vid from earlier this winter. I have video of every one of those bulls in the pic at the beginning of this post. The second to last bull in the video is the top left big one in the pic. I haven't seen any pics of the sixth bull that was shot. Hoping it wasn't the Unicorn bull.

In any case it's a super sad deal. Unfortunately there's issues with the whole reason they are there. Ranch house with a giant hay stack they hit every night right next to I80 and bordering a very large ritzy housing development that doesn't allow hunting of any kind. Definitely a recipe for 'issues'

Was incredible getting to film them every year, but I'm afraid it may be a different matter in years to come :(

Cheers, Pete

09-Mar-20
At a minimum they should be behind bars, felons, and lose all hunting privileges for life. Not much lower than a poacher in my book.

• Sitka Gear