Jaquomo 11-Mar-20
TD 13-Mar-20
spike78 13-Mar-20
Rock 14-Mar-20
Dan Mallia 15-Mar-20
HULLHEAVER 15-Mar-20
midwest 15-Mar-20
11-Mar-20
How do you guys carry your arrows with the Bullhead type heads while hunting?

11-Mar-20

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
There was a thread on here a couple years back that had several different ideas. See “Magnus Bullhead cover for transport”. Some good options on there.

I had a friend custom make me one with a 3D printer.

11-Mar-20
I just use the ones that Magnus makes. Work great, no need to modify the quiver hood.

11-Mar-20
I sometimes use the Magnus covers, but 125gr heads those stick way outside my quiver and get snagged on brush etc. So mostly I either carry them in a plastic container or original packaging and screw on when I get set up.

I made a cheap quiver extension to enclose the heads similar to T-Roy's fancy 3D printed model, but again, the 125 heads are so much bigger I found that to be cumbersome also.

11-Mar-20
lol I thought this thread was about how to carry the decapitated turkey heads in the woods lol.

11-Mar-20
+1 Stick n String

11-Mar-20
I'm watching Marco Polo on Netflix and they carry their decapitated heads hung by the hair, off the saddle. About 4 heads per side, max, when riding.

13-Mar-20
Well, that would be fine until the hair starts to slip......

13-Mar-20
I carry my 12 gauge on my shoulder

14-Mar-20
I use the quiver adapters that Magnus makes, I unscrew the heads put them into the quiver adapter then put 2 quiver adapters back to back and rubber band then together and throw them into my pack. When I get to my hunting blind I screw them back onto the arrows and I am ready to hunt.

15-Mar-20
I use the adapters that Magnus offers (get two in my quiver) and then I put another head in the adapter and use either zip ties around the slots where the blades go (easily slide on/off or electrical tape to keep the head in the adapter. I carry that one in my pack.

If I shoot 3 arrows in a day, ugh, that’s gonna be a rough day. Haha.

15-Mar-20
I use a 4x3 block of foam and cut out some foam for the head to fit. Each block can carry one head per side. Then I can carry them in the pocket of my turkey vest. Screw them on once in the blind.

15-Mar-20
You have a friend, t-roy?

• Sitka Gear