3under 15-Mar-20
longbow42 15-Mar-20
3under 16-Mar-20
High5 17-Mar-20
12-Mar-20

EagleeyeKyle's embedded Photo
Hello Bowsiters

Getting that time of year again to start gearing up for the spring bear season. I just had a couple spots open up for this coming season. If you would like to get after a few of these Pope and young class bears give me a call. 780 850 9024 or email [email protected]

12-Mar-20
You can’t go wrong with this guy. Was in camp with him in 18 on my moose hunt and 19 for my mule deer hunt. Funny, hard working and knows what he’s doing. Kills some pretty good bears too...

13-Mar-20
man those bears are HUGE!

13-Mar-20
Thank you caribou77 for the kind words, it was great hunting with you and your dad this past fall.

13-Mar-20

A grey bear repeat hunter mark took with us last spring. First bear taken of 2019, officially scored 20” Pope and young.
A grey bear repeat hunter mark took with us last spring. First bear taken of 2019, officially scored 20” Pope and young.

13-Mar-20
What dates?

13-Mar-20
What’s the name of your outfit?

13-Mar-20
very nice bears !!

13-Mar-20
Kyle runs a great spring bear camp at Eagle Eye Outfitting! Repeat customers have been the backbone of his business with little advertising. He guides for me in the fall and does an awesome job. You can’t go wrong jumping on this hunt.

13-Mar-20
Don't miss out on this hunt guys,I would be all over this if I wasn't booked for June 1st.This will be my 3rd hunt in a row with Kyle,it's great!!!!

13-Mar-20

Here is a photo of Rancher and his dandy bear from last season.
Here is a photo of Rancher and his dandy bear from last season.
Thanks mike and rancher, it will be great having you in camp again. Have to get a bigger bear then last years.

Yes sorry guys my outfit is Eagle Eye Outfitting. Had Charlie up last spring and he ran a great thread on here about his hunt.

Feel free to email or send a private message if your interested in more details.

15-Mar-20
I was up there last year awesome hunt and awesome camp. I Shot two Pope and Young bears and a crack at a wolf. Kyle and his guides are awesome,if you book this I promise you won't regret it.

15-Mar-20
I'm headed up May 17, a friend hunted there last year and had a fantastic hunt.

16-Mar-20
Kevin, I'm sure you will too. Really good area and I loved the camp.

17-Mar-20
I wish I dared buy a plane ticket right now.

• Sitka Gear