DPowers 19-Mar-20
Scooby-doo 19-Mar-20
yeager 20-Mar-20
15-Mar-20
Dose Anybody know someone or are there self a amputee who bowhuntd

15-Mar-20
You might check out the PCBH site.

15-Mar-20
Check out Therapeutic Recreation Systems in Boulder, CO.

Bob Radocy there is a below the elbow amputee that shoots a Black Widow recurve, and quite well at that. He knows this as well as anyone in the country. And he builds the custom hands to hold a bow, among other things.

15-Mar-20
Might also want to check out the Hickory Creek website for draw-lock info. Jerry Goff has been in the business for years and has many satisfied customers with various special needs in bowhunting, from internally damaged shoulders/arms to amputees.

15-Mar-20
My neighbor wasn't an amputee but one of his arms was useless from a stroke. We would set him up on the ground with a crossbow that was hanging from a line from anything overhead. When set right he could tilt it left, right, up and down and shoot it with one hand. He killed deer with that set up.

15-Mar-20
The NY bowhunters organization summarized a bunch of options a few years back. Greg Scott I think was the contact.

19-Mar-20
Not sure of the situation, but due to neck surgery, cannot shoot normally. I use a mouth release. If that would work, checkout Jeff fabrey's videos.

19-Mar-20
Matt Stutzman Google him, incredible!! I saw him shoot and he can hang with the best compound shooters in the world! Shawn

20-Mar-20
Just this past January, my wife and I hunted Coues deer down in Sonora, Mexico. One of the other hunters in camp that week ( won’t mention his name ) had an accident where he ended up losing the lower part of one of his arms. He uses a mouth tab to shoot......shot a nice P&Y buck that week.

• Sitka Gear