Ambush 20-Mar-20
Cnichols73 20-Mar-20
t-roy 20-Mar-20
Muleysareking 20-Mar-20
BULELK1 21-Mar-20
Cnichols73 21-Mar-20
Beav 21-Mar-20
17-Mar-20
Last Friday, BOW cancelled our winter meeting and banquet due to the coronavirus issues. We going to have the drawing for the Commissioner's License this Friday, and it will be announced late Friday afternoon. On a side note, we depend upon our convention for a substantial amount of ticket sales for the two longbows and the Yeti cooler raffle. If anyone is interested we are going to extend the ticket sales until June 30th. The two bows are a Yellowstone Half breed Longbow (three piece takedown, right handed, 47 pounds at 28 inches 60 inches long) and a Pronghorn Longbow which is a $800 gift certificate for custom made longbow, and the cooler is a Yeti 65 quart. Tickets are: one for $5, five for $20, fifteen for $50, and thirty-five for $100 available on the BOW website at bowhuntersofwyoming.org. A huge thank you to everyone on this site that purchased Commissioner's License tickets and especially to those of you that also bought memberships in BOW and the bow raffle tickets. You guys are helping to fund projects in Wyoming and we truly appreciate it..........Mike

18-Mar-20
Thanks for the update

My Gym/lap swimming pool closed yesterday because of the Corona Virus safety.

Good luck, Robb

18-Mar-20
Thanks for the update Mike!

18-Mar-20
Thanks! Fingers crossed

18-Mar-20
Thank you for the update, Mike!

Good luck to all in the drawings!

20-Mar-20
11:45 TODAY GOOD LUCK!!!

20-Mar-20
The drawing will be live on Facebook if anyone is self-quarantined at home and may need a reason to have a drink whether it be in celebration or depression. Good luck and thanks for everyone's support.

20-Mar-20
Well... It’s 11:46 ;)

20-Mar-20
Chris Nicholls won.

Just watched the live drawing.

20-Mar-20
From Connecticut.................

20-Mar-20
Well...Shoot! I guess there’s always New Mexico. ;) Congrats to Chris

20-Mar-20
CO OTC here I come! LOL! (Actually no, but it is fun to rile up the CO folks!)

20-Mar-20
Connecticut? I hope he does a live hunt, we might actually finally have one with some action! :-)

20-Mar-20
Do people in Connecticut even hunt?

20-Mar-20
Winners are, Chris Nichols from Ct....commissioners tag, David Evanow from Ca, Yeti hopper cooler and Josh Begin from Ct, 2 yr membership in BOW. Thanks everyone for the support. Everyone has been notified!

20-Mar-20
I'm shocked Palmquist didn't win it! :)

20-Mar-20
I would rather not win the second place prize. Knowing how close you were to the commissioners tag...

20-Mar-20
2nd place is just the 1st loser....LOL

20-Mar-20
Congratulations Chris! Hope you have a great hunt!

20-Mar-20
Congrats to the winners. I see they miss pronounce my name yet again this year....

20-Mar-20
Congratulations Chris!

Is Chris a Bowsiter?

20-Mar-20
Congrats Chris!

Brad you'll just have to purchase a general tag or get lucky in the regular draw!

20-Mar-20
Yes a bowsighter. Hopefully he does diy I want to go!

20-Mar-20
Congrats to the lucky, lucky guy!!

And though I didn’t win, at least now I don’t have to get hammered on by Jtreeman for picking the antelope to hunt. :)

20-Mar-20
Yes I am a bowsiter and we do hunt in ct lol, although very different terrain than out west. I was shocked when I got the call, I didn't really expect to be drawn. Thank you all for your congrats. I have some thinking and decisions to make. If any or all of you have input as to where and how to hunt Wyoming I would really appreciate the help. I'm leaning toward archery elk preferably with a trad bow and very possibly a diy or drop camp. I will research all suggestions. Thanks again and be safe out there with all that is going on.

20-Mar-20
I’ll bet you get lots of good input for some great areas from several knowledgeable guys on here, Chris. Hopefully, you will do a thread on here about your adventures!

20-Mar-20
Just an FYI.....since some people have asked...19.8% of the tickets went to residents and of the 400 sold, only 117 went to single ticket buyers. Please don't ask who won, with what number of tickets, as they may not want that info out there for a host of reasons.....Mike

21-Mar-20
Congrats to the winners

Thanks again to BOW for giving us some daydreams and enjoyment.

Good luck, Robb

21-Mar-20
I would like to say congrats to David and Josh as well

21-Mar-20
Congrats!!

• Sitka Gear