Pig Doc 19-Mar-20
Stubbleduck 19-Mar-20
Pig Doc 19-Mar-20
Stubbleduck 19-Mar-20
fubar racin 19-Mar-20
Yellowjacket 20-Mar-20
spike78 21-Mar-20
17-Mar-20
Anyone actually used one of the GEARHEAD Archery short bows (18 or 20 inch AtoA) for hunting? After 20 years or so shooting a major brand bow I kind of got the itch to try something really new and am considering the Gearhead B20.

17-Mar-20
Yes I have the T20 very well made, fast, and is very convenient for hunting due to its size. I bought the backpack as well and can walk to my stand with nothing in my hands. The single only issue is due to the shortness it is possible to torque the bow easier then one with a longer ATA. I like mine and when you see and shoot it you may be surprised .

17-Mar-20
I could never own a bow that ugly. I would go back to slingshot first

18-Mar-20
"I kind of got the itch to try something really new"

Ever try a recurve or longbow...8^)

18-Mar-20
1boonr you can kind of compare it with an AR15, not as pretty as a bolt action wood stocked rifle but neat in its own right. I believe the owner is an engineer and I will say when the bow arrived and I pulled it out of the box I was in awe over its size and quality build. Don’t knock it until you see and try it. I just bought my first saddle to use and the size of the bow might make for very easy shooting in all positions.

18-Mar-20
Kind of neat looking really. Hope they do well.

18-Mar-20
Zbone....Looking for something new......recurve and long bow have been around for awhile (An attempt at humor, it's been three long days in the house and I suspect many more to come as at 72 I'm in the high risk group) Actually I shot a recurve some many years ago.

18-Mar-20
The new P&Y world record black bear was killed with a Gearhead bow. Not sure of the size though.

18-Mar-20
20” Ken

19-Mar-20
Stubbleduck - Yeah, I was joking...8^)

19-Mar-20
The Pontiac Aztek of bows. No thanks. Go for it if you like it. Interesting concept for sure.

19-Mar-20
I have the T20 and actually "love" it. I love the size of it and the convenience of caring it around. It's a bit slower than my other bows, but not by much. I shoot it pretty good out to 40 MOST of the time. Every now and then I will get a flyer that is way off which has caused me to lack the confidence I need to take it hunting. I really want it to be the perfect hunting bow, but for me, it's not as forgiving as my other bows.

19-Mar-20
I've shot two of them, they shoot really well! The owner of the shop I tried them at had killed a number of turkeys and antelope with them.

19-Mar-20
Have to wear a ski mask so no one knows it is you shooting it.

19-Mar-20
Pig doc.....I've done so much weird stuff over the years that nobody will even notice. By the way might "Bacon Physician" be a bit more dignified?

19-Mar-20
That's funny Stubbleduck. I should change my handle. Has a nice ring to it and better describes what I have done. BTW, WTF is a stubbleduck?

19-Mar-20
Pig Doc.....Stubbleduck is a common midwest term for a pheasant.

19-Mar-20
We call em ditch chickens.

20-Mar-20

Yellowjacket's embedded Photo
Yellowjacket's embedded Photo
Friend of mine with his T18. I will say it's not the bow it's the shooter. But the bow is capable if the shooter is.

21-Mar-20
You mean to tell me a Gearhead bow beat out a Mathews, Hoyt, PSE, and Bowtech who’d of thunk?! These bows are for real and quality built.

• Sitka Gear