RK 24-Mar-20
Tdvorak 25-Mar-20
RK 25-Mar-20
Boreal 25-Mar-20
wkochevar 25-Mar-20
24-Mar-20

Tdvorak's embedded Photo
Tdvorak's embedded Photo
The end of a fantastic antelope hunt... We missed an easy one but bounced back to harvested this beautiful animal. The hunter did a great job of maintaining his composure after a missed opportunity. That is tough to do but he pulled it off. Awesome!

My expectations of my ARCHERY customers:

1. Be sneaky 2. Be positive 3. Be coachable 4. Have reasonable expectations. 5. Be able to shoot excellent at... 25 yards (twelve) for whitetails 30 yards (25) for mule deer 35 yards (30) yards for antelope

Average shot distance is in (). If you find my expectations of YOU reasonable and my expectations of ME a great value, you’ll likely enjoy doing business with me and be an extremely satisfied customer.

*I personally guide all of my hunters. **I provide the names of ALL of my customers from the previous year because if you’ve ever applied for a job you know what names go on a “reference” list like most outfitters provide. That’s a huge deal.

24-Mar-20
What did the antelope score from last year? Rifle and /or Archery

25-Mar-20
I’m unsure of the exact score but it made Pope and Young which isn’t that hard with a nice antelope. Any antelope with a bow is quite a trophy!

25-Mar-20
I guess I was not clear. My fault.

I wanted the scores of all the antelope that you guided for last Year. Rifle or Bow. Does not matter

By reading your response it may be that you do not score the antelope that your clients kill

I want to take my adult son on a hunt but looking for antelope that score in the 80s.

25-Mar-20
"25 yards (twelve) for whitetails 30 yards (25) for mule deer 35 yards (30) yards for antelope"

What does this mean?

25-Mar-20
Boreal, reread his second to last paragraph....

• Sitka Gear