Scooby-doo 25-Mar-20
4nolz@work 25-Mar-20
PI non-typical 25-Mar-20
Shortstop 26-Mar-20
Molson 441 26-Mar-20
24-Mar-20

PI non-typical's embedded Photo
PI non-typical's embedded Photo
Hey all, Dad and I have points for Iowa this year. We are considering this as our rut hunt. I am in my thirties and enjoy the challenge of a public land hunt. With that being said, they come with a ton of physical challenge. I know dad will do it if need be, but I'd love to for him to have access to less pressured quality ground without the miles of hiking and constant hanging and taking down of stands. This will probably be dads last trip to Iowa and I'd love for him to have a great hunt. If anyone has any contacts for a quality lease it would be greatly appreciated. Stay Safe!

25-Mar-20
**Contact Hunting Land Realtors from the Zone you are looking at.

** Facebook

25-Mar-20
I’ve been through the web a few times at some of the large sale/leasing companies. Sent a few messages but no returns. I’ll give facebook a shot, Thanks Pal

25-Mar-20
You may have luck paying a access fee if you can find some private. Shawn

25-Mar-20
I have a guy paying a membership in my lease he will be the only bowhunter for 2020 if he backs out I can contact you.Zone 4

25-Mar-20
This is all brand new to me, I’ve done some door knocking locally here and there but have mostly hunted family land or public. I appreciate the advice scooby

26-Mar-20

Shortstop's embedded Photo
Shortstop's embedded Photo
Have a number of deer leases available on some great farms! PM me.

26-Mar-20
Hunting Land realtors are another great avenue. went this route in Illinois last 2 years.

start sending out emails to them and see what is out there.

stay away from trespass fee, waste of time for what you are looking for..

• Sitka Gear