kscowboy 24-Mar-20
Hank_S 24-Mar-20
Tater 25-Mar-20
c5ken 25-Mar-20
12yards 25-Mar-20
Brijake 25-Mar-20
Mule Power 25-Mar-20
24-Mar-20
A while back someone said about people wanting your full name, mailing address and phone number when wanting to buy what ever your selling. Also adding $50 bucks to hold it! This just happened to me! Scumbag emailed me so I just deleted it.

24-Mar-20
I increased the price $10,000 and my guy still wanted it so your $50 is a lightweight

24-Mar-20
Tell them youre ph no is BR549

24-Mar-20
I had that happen on Craigslist and gave them the local police address and phone number as mine and never heard back from them.

24-Mar-20
Whenever a situation like this arises or I am out shopping and the cashier ask for a phone number I always give them the number of the local state police post. it is an easy number to remember so it works well

24-Mar-20
Beware of a scammer CLYNN the shit got me on the leatherwall on 11/19 for 400.00 postal money just so you know they are worth less than a personl check ! Got an e mail from my local police who are working with feds said they have identified him? last I have heard. He had at least four adds on leatherwall took my name and handle for one brazen. I am really hoping they pick him up I told the law I was willing to do whatever is required to put him in a cage. Any body who believes the post office is going to help you once your money order disapperars let me tell you a short story. Islander

24-Mar-20
I always thought Postal Money Orders were a safe way to go. Sounds like you might as well have sent PayPal Gift. Sorry to hear this.

24-Mar-20
Yup, I was hit up today by “[email protected]“ adding $50 to a BeeStinger MicroHex.

Asked for more to mail it to him...haven’t heard back!

25-Mar-20
Same guy Hank

25-Mar-20
I have arrows listed on BS & some dirt-bag (Dan Aloh [email protected]) offered to send me a certified check plus $50. He wanted my address, phone number, etc. I responded with PayPal or nothing. He has not responded....

25-Mar-20
If someone is willing to give you more for your used stuff than they could buy it new, it's probably a scam. The old, "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". I learned this a long time ago when trying to sell my motorcycle. Beware of any buyer trying to sweeten the deal or sending some shipper, or etc.

25-Mar-20
So they offer you more money than you are asking and they want you to send it first, then you never get the money, that’s the scam?

25-Mar-20
Nothing new..

• Sitka Gear