WapitiBob 27-Mar-20
krieger 28-Mar-20
Ermine 28-Mar-20
midwest 28-Mar-20
fishnride 28-Mar-20
Firsty 28-Mar-20
fishnride 29-Mar-20
26-Mar-20
Hey guys. Simple question for you. Hsve as my of you committed to using mountain ops food products? If so did you notice a difference good or bad? Thanks guys.

26-Mar-20
I have never tried their products. I was afraid my hat bill would flatten.

26-Mar-20
Mtn Ops is fine. So is the stuff you can get at any supplement store for 1/2 the price. If you want to spend the money to support a hunting oriented supplement provider as opposed to a GNC or something then go for it!

26-Mar-20
Lol. I guess I'm confused as well. My post was about Mtn ops food not gay men. Who has used it and was it worth the money?

26-Mar-20
Brotsky is 100% correct.

26-Mar-20
Not worth the money imo

26-Mar-20
I started with their multi vitamins and changed to Wilderness Athlete. About a 1/3 the cost for the same stuff.

Cool T shirts though.

26-Mar-20
"I have never tried their products. I was afraid my hat bill would flatten."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

26-Mar-20
It’s the same as buying food plot seed. One has a big buck with a big rack and a big price. The other comes from the feed mill with similar or better results minus the cost and sexiness.

26-Mar-20
Thanks guys.

26-Mar-20
I have used few, good products and service.

26-Mar-20
Imo they have a decent product and charge a high price for it. Many supplements out there that have the exact same ingredients for alot less money.

27-Mar-20
I believe Wilderness Athlete has 30% off your first order. I've never used their products, though.

I like Kaged Muscle. Buy only when it's on sale.

edit: discount code was elkshape30 and I don't think it's valid anymore. There is a 10% discount currently.

27-Mar-20
I am a fan of the mountain ops ignite, if someone can point me in direction of something more cost effective I am all ears??

27-Mar-20
Bloodtrail nailed my thoughts as well.

27-Mar-20
After watching that Mt Ops clown on the hushin coues deer hunt I have no interest in their products.

28-Mar-20
I use the BCAA's, tried their products for the first time last year. I find it ironic that they tout weight loss, when everything they have is very sweet...the Yeti didn't agree with me, I do like the Ignite.

I am getting tired of the constant media blitz they have going on, and one of the owners, not sure of his name, when I hear him talk on a podcast, it irritates me greatly....I don't care for his personality at all, but that's just me.

The whole vibe strikes me as when the new generation finally learns something, and they think they are the first ones in history to do so....

28-Mar-20
They are great at marketing to hunters. You can find better supplements for half the price. But it’s not “geared toward hunters” lol

28-Mar-20
Geezus, Bob, how can you stomach watching any of the Hushin stuff? lol

28-Mar-20
I’m on the other side of the fence. I really like their stuff. I’ve been trying to gain weight for years and switched to Mtn Ops a few months ago and I’m actually up about 13lbs of muscle since New Years. I do the Yeti preworkout, BCAA’s during workouts and the Ammo protein meal replacement before I go to bed at night. It is different from a lot of brands in that it is not just protein but each serving contains 4.5 servings of whole food fruit and veggies. (Spinach, broccoli, carrot, beet, tomato, shiitake,apple, cranberry, pomegranate, Orange, grape, strawberry.) It even is supposed to be kept in the fridge.

28-Mar-20
13 lbs of muscle since new years? Naturally??

29-Mar-20
ya really. I use a body density scanner at the gym called the “Inbody Scanner” which deciphers lean muscle mass and body fat and tracks progress and shows 13lbs with graphs and all. I’ve always been fit but was pretty skinny. 147-160lbs

• Sitka Gear