0hndycp 17-Jun-20
t-roy 17-Jun-20
Hammer 17-Jun-20
t-roy 17-Jun-20
Hammer 17-Jun-20
IKE220 18-Jun-20
30-Mar-20

Firehuntfish's Link
On behalf of the entire Limcroma Safaris family, we sincerely hope that you are all healthy and safe in this unprecedented time... It is impossible to predict how long this situation will continue to impact all of our lives, but we want to assure all of our guests that their safety and well-being has always been and will continue to be our highest priority. With the exception of the short video link attached, we have decided to temporarily to suspend our marketing efforts in order to allow our clients, employees, and their families to concentrate on their health & safety during this time of crisis.

We did host a handful of guests that were able to have some incredible adventures before the travel bans were imposed, and we look forward to sharing those photos and stories with you in better times. For now, we would like to ask everyone to do their part in following the health & safety guidelines recommended to us by our local authorities, so we can get back to what we do best in creating lifetime memories for our guests... Rest assured that we will have a sundowner and a fire-side chair with your name on it when this is all over... Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time with your questions and concerns. Stay safe and be well...!

01-Apr-20
Good luck; wonderful sentiments

02-Apr-20
Hunted here twice. First class in all respects. Sad that this is happening but the best decision.

02-Apr-20
A class move from a first-class outfitter. All the best to Hannes Els and the crew in these trying times. Be well friends.

16-Jun-20
Great services from Hannes and his group. They rescheduele my 2020 hunt for 2021 without problem. This is going to be my second trip with Limcroma Now just need to be patient and wail until August next year!!!

16-Jun-20
Just booked my first trip to Africa for the wife and myself with Limcroma for July of 2022. Very much looking forward to it ! Any pointers are much appreciated. Good health and good hunting to all .

17-Jun-20
You will have an incredible experience, Hammer. Limcroma is a wonderful outfit in every aspect. We hunted with them in 2015, and when we go back again, it will definitely be with Limcroma.

17-Jun-20
Hammer, I hunted with Limcroma in 2012. Awesome experience. You've booked a great hunt. Don't bring too many clothes. They wash your clothes everyday. Bring a camera and camcorder or GoPro. Your PH will film your hunts for you. Take plenty of pictures. They're free. Take time to soak it all in and pay attention to the details as your hunt unfolds. Bring money for tipping the camp staff as well as your PH. US dollars are accepted. I never used Rand (local currency). You'll probably stop at a couple of curios to get trinkets and souveneirs on the way back to Johanessburg. Save some room in you carry-on or checked bags.

Do not put anything of value in your checked baggage. Keep your cash, cameras, binos, range finder, etc. in your carry-on baggage. The baggage guys at the airport are known to help themselves to anything of value in your checked bags. One guy that was on our hunt had his camera stolen with all of the pictures from his trip on it. They won't steal your bow.

I found that wearing shorts, a short sleeve shirt w/ black pullover sweater was the most comfortable way to dress. Morning can be chilly, but it gets hot in the hides when the sun comes up. You can peel off the sweater when the temp goes up.

My hunt was action packed from the time I arrived in camp until the time I left. There was absolutely no down time. If you shoot past your budget, ask to go fishing. If you're staying at the main camp, the Limcroma River is right across the road. You can catch African catfish. Africa is the only place I've fished in the world where you have to shoot your bait before going fishing. You're going to have the trip of a lifetime.

17-Jun-20
I will pray for your safety and health. Thank you for posting.

17-Jun-20
Thanx guys for the input and all the information! Very much appreciated. Wish the trip was sooner but with everything going on in this crazy world right now , we thought scheduling for 2022 would be a good call. Plus it gives me time to save up for some in case I can’t control myself over there ! Thanks again. Mike

17-Jun-20
Was supposed to be on an airplane headed there now.....I guess I can wait another year. ??

17-Jun-20
I will also say that Limcroma was great to work with rescheduling for next year. Top notch outfit

17-Jun-20

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Good thinking, Mike. You never know what might step out in front of you!

17-Jun-20
Nice t-Roy ! Did ya take a pass on that or did ya send the arrow flying ?

17-Jun-20
Thankfully (for my wallet) I prearranged an agreement with my PH before this guy showed up. I told him if a sable shows up, take my bow away from me and, no matter what I tell him, DO NOT give it back! First reason being, the sable had an $8,000 trophy fee on it, plus my wife said that if I shot a sable, she got a new emerald ring....I think he saved me about $15,000-$20,000! That sable hung around for about 20 minutes, and gave me every shot imaginable at about 20 yards.

The trophy fees have come down considerably on them since 2015.

17-Jun-20
That’s great ! And really funny !!

18-Jun-20
I booked my trip in Feb for 2021 for wife and I , (She won't be hunting) before the pandemic really took off. I've been wondering how the 2021 hunts and the rebooked 2020 hunts will mesh together. I am looking forward to hunting with Limcroma. Any other tips to remember for the trip?

• Sitka Gear