Contributors to this thread:
Teeton 31-Mar-20
Teeton 31-Mar-20
Medicinemann 31-Mar-20
JohnMC 31-Mar-20
Teeton 31-Mar-20
31-Mar-20

Teeton's Link
With Pa's turkey season about a month away I'm thinking of getting another blind. This is the closest blind to my Double Bull blind that I got 20+ years ago. I've had a few others since then. But love this window layout the best. I still got my other old Double Bull with kinda this window layout that I can't also remember the model name. What looks different with this blind is the center viewing window are bigger.

Anyone have any experience with this blind in the link. Pros/cons or anything??? Thanks Ed

31-Mar-20
GOPLUS PORTABLE 2 PERSON ok some how I missed the work "blind" in the title.

Should of said "GOPLUS PORTABLE 2 PERSON BLIND" Me bad!

31-Mar-20
Titles are only allowed so many characters....you may have had it right, and the title may have been truncated.

Regarding the blind, the middle window doesn't appear to come down very far. Unless you're shooting a gun or a crossbow, I don't think that I could hold my bow vertically and shoot at something on the ground, because the bottom of the window seems too high. Even the corner windows seem smaller than on most other models.

31-Mar-20
Your probably talking about the T5 double bull. The way things are going you might be a year and about a month away from PA's turkey season.

31-Mar-20
Medicinemann, I honestly just think I forgot to write the word blind.. The middle windows are just for viewing, not shooting I believe . The corner windows are for shooting. I've used 3 or 4 other blinds and feel the the T5 if that's what it's called is by far my favorite. Thanks JohnMC for the model name. Yes I read what's going on in NE. I sure hope they don't cancel our season. Like I said on another thread, " If they cancel the Pa turkey season WE RIOT " :) Was planning on hunting NY also, now that's up in the air. I live close to Ny and all the other times I hunted there, I would leave the house and the only people I would see are the ones I pass in the truck going and coming. But it is what it is.

Anyway I just love the layout of the t5 over all others I've used. I could dance in it and the turkeys would not see me.

• Sitka Gear